'Jersey Shore' Fight

Alleged Victims Already Talking Lawsuit

6/9/2012 5:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_jersey_shore_injury
The lawyer for the two guys who claim they were attacked last night by members of "Jersey Shore" tells TMZ ... his clients are planning on suing the guys involved, the bar where the fight went down AND Viacom and MTV ... this according to their lawyer.

Matthew DiBrino, the lawyer representing Justin Viterito (see above) and Devon Chichele, tells TMZ ... Justin was drinking with Ronnie and Roger (JWoww's boyfriend) for some time last night at Bamboo Bar in Seaside Heights, NJ.

DiBrino says at some point, Devon approached the bar to join his friend Justin ... but someone else who was with the "Shore" crew pushed him in the back.

DiBrino claims Justin then went to help his friend ... when Ronnie clocked him in the face. DiBrino says a bouncer for the bar then grabbed Justin and put him in a headlock and Ronnie then punched him in the face a few more times ... causing the laceration in the photo above.

Justin and Devon were then escorted out, according to DiBrino, and everyone from "Jersey Shore" was gone by the time they pulled themselves together.

DiBrino says his clients plan on suing Ronnie, Roger, the bar, the bouncer, MTV and Viamcom ... who they claim promote this activity for ratings.

Calls to reps for Ronnie and MTV were not returned.

Cybergirl

THERE IS SOMEONE ALWAYS TOUGHER THAN YOU, WHERE I COME FROM THEY WOULD HAVE CAME BACK AND POPPED HIM WITH THE HEAT

ya

ok this jersey shore **** is getting a little old

Allie Boy

Despite the press hysteria on the internet and "lawyer" talk by the bar patrons, it is likely an open-and-shut case here and the winner is MTV. When MTV films somewhere for Jersey Shore, EVERYONE who enters the venue "set" signs a multi-page, liability waiver. So, if you want to go into The Shore Store, you sign a waiver and have your picture taken holding your waiver form. If you want to go into Karma, you sign a waiver and have your picture taken holding your waiver form. I expect that is also what happens at filming sessions at Bamboo. (See TMZ for an example of the liability waiver form that Ronnie's fight victim signed back a few seasons on the Seaside Heights boardwalk (he was previously at a nighttime Karma Jersey Shore filming, too.) The waiver provides insulation from any injury - including death - forever. (http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/05/ronnie-jersey-shore-stephen-izzo-release-form-punch-knockout-victim-indicted/) Even if the cast DID start or participate in a fight, the cast, crew and MTV are protected by these waivers. However, it's free publicity for the bar patrons and their lawyers. Even local shore people like their 15-minutes of fame. Watch!

Mayday

lol to them suing, money hungry people.

Lora Leigh

Well, it's not like Ronnie or any of the cast members will have to pay out of their own pocket. That is why the show has insurance. Is it right. NO! SO... can someone go punch that jackass again please???? I mean IF he gets any money at least make sure he gets his money worth of punches.... just saying....

yankees2

i was actually at bamboo that night and pretty much saw everything they were actually bull ****ting with each other for a lil having some shots and ronnie eventually came over and cold ****ed the dude when he wasn't looking so who"s the real bitch

Jessica Rabbit

I was at Bamboo that night and was talking to one of Pauly D's friends and this pinhead looking kid named Justin tried talking to me but I just laughed him off since he was butt ugly (as you can tell by photo above). He was all drunk and his boy came over and they start acting stupid. Not sure how it got out of hand but I saw this kid throw a punch at Ronnie, totally miss, and than he got clocked in the grill! I cant wait to see it on tape!

BlackQB13

Is this kid serious?! I've gotten paper cuts worse than that. Judging by that ghastly pic, I highly doubt it'll affect his modeling career.

SB Champ

Is this kid serious?! I've had paper cuts worse than that. Judging by that ghastly pic, I highly doubt this will affect his modeling career.

SB Champ

Is this kid serious?! I've had paper cuts worse than that. Judging by that ghastly pic, I highly doubt it'll affect his modeling career.

ORANGE CRUSH

I'm down the shore all the time & have actually seen this nut sack throwing a football on the beach. Trust me, if he punches anything like he throws, he must have gotten pummeled.

Dave Gabrielli

YO, honestly I've seen every episode of Jersey Shore & Ronnie got nothin' on my boy JVit, 2-time SB Champ. In North Jersey, he's got a rep as being 1 of the toughest guys around. Don't mess with him if u like ur teeth...........I adore Denine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3