Lindsay Lohan

Hiding Crash Wounds

For Liz Taylor Gig

6/9/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0608_lilo_getty
Lindsay Lohan
is so determined to prove she's no longer a slacker -- she's hiding extensive injuries she sustained during her massive car wreck yesterday ... just to keep shooting her new Liz Taylor movie.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress refused to let producers cancel yesterday's shoot because of the car accident -- bee-lining straight to the movie set once she was released from the hospital.

We're told Lindsay has several visible injuries on her body -- including bruises and scratches -- but she asked to cover them with makeup so she could keep shooting.

Sources tell us, Linds is so serious about nailing the Liz role -- she refuses to let the crash become a distraction.

Remember, LiLo has a lot at stake -- besides this movie -- she also needs to show other producers and directors in Hollywood she's really back and reliable enough to hire.

Firefly

I see Lindsay slipped her tether and got away, only to smash something once again that doesn't belong to her. When will it ever be her fault.
1.It's the truck drivers fault
2. It's the assistance fault because she didn't tell Lindsay that she couldn't drive under the truck to get around it.
3. She wasn't driving (again) It was the faithful ever guilty assistants fault. She needs to hire people that can drive. Everyone that she lets drive her around crashes her car. (sure Lindsay whatever you say)
4." That is not my blood on the steering wheel," and if it is than someone put it there when she was off hiding the drugs before going to the hospital.
5. Weeeeeeeee more drugs for pain and suffering. But since Lindsay doesn't do drugs we will have to figure out why she looks screwed up all the time and wrecks cars.
6. We are now going into the spin cycle. Hold on people it's going to be one dizzy crazy ride.

Nikki

Can't wait for the driver of the truck to sue her. Rear end means she at fault.....Bwahahhaha!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Sorry Linds, the fact that you rammed into a tractor-trailer is NOT the reason you're called trailer trash.

Olivia

We all take bad pictures once in a while but damn,thats one of the worst pictures I've ever seen of her.

magmax

It's cool how her double chin extends all the way up to her ears like a beard.
I also heard she can dislocate her jaw like a snake when she wants to swallow big things.

Nikki

Heres ALL the pictures of "Last Chance Lohan" leaving the hospital. NOT a scrach on her....You tell me?

Just Reading

Bruises and scratches are hardly "extensive" but of course word play is necessary to make the article seem dramatic when it really boils down to "Lindsay Lohan continued on to work after totaling her rental" which basically means...she wasn't hurt. Duh and yawn.

Kabala

Ginges shouldn't wear black hair and makeup - she looks like a female Adam Lambert. :-))

Good riddance!

Nice chins. All of them. And those bruises on the knees? They already know those didn't come from an accident, which was her fault anyway.

GLaDOS

Hopefully she doesn't get any of her HIV tainted blood on anybody. I love how her father confirmed that she had HIV year ago and rarely anybody brings it up.

bb

Blah,blah,blah, nothing's ever my fault, blahblah, I am pure, sober and innocent, yaddayadda I work hard, everyone's just out to get me quackquackquackquack SAME OLD SH*T. Nothing's EVER gonna change with Lindsay until she either kills someone else or herself.

btw, the combo of the dentures/flipper/whatever and the double chin makes her look 60 plus.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Is Michael Jackson being portrayed by Lohan in the Liz and Dick movie? I could swear that's the look she's going for in that pic above, because it certainly looks nothing like Elizabeth Taylor.

Zombie Whitney Houston

I don't remember Liz Taylor having that many chins.
Oh, I get it... she's playing Liz when she was in her late 50's. Well, I guess the years of drug abuse, bad plastic surgery and smoking paid off for Lindsay after all. She looks like an old lady and doesn't even need any make-up to do so.

mannequin

Geez, did the windshield hit her in the face and cause fluid retention? What an untalented, unattractive piece of crap.

Firefly

Anyone that thinks they can do a better job than God did by having plastic surgery deserves what they get. What I don't understand and never will is why does a twenty five year old think she needs plastic surgery. Is it a Hollyweird thing? If you want to work in Hollyweird you have to have had plastic surgery, tattoes up the wazoo, fake boobs or butts. I think if I had to talk to someone whose face didn't move when they talk I would freak out. I wouldn't know where to look. Because I wouldn't want to stare in fascination at the freaken robot in front of me. So is Lindsay going to use this accident as another reason for more plastic surgery. "It made my face swell up under my chin after the wreck that is why it looks like I have a double chin." Sorry Lindsay the pic was taken before the wreck, next excuse!