Lindsay Lohan

Truck Driver Is

A LIAR!!!

6/9/2012 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lindsay_lohan_gettyLindsay Lohan is calling BS on the truck driver’s allegation of bribery ... and everything else he said about the aftermath of their accident is a flat out lie ... sources close to Lohan tell TMZ.

As TMZ previously reported, James -- the guy driving the 18-wheeler Lindsay crashed into on Friday -- told TMZ her people tried to offer him money to keep quiet. He also claimed Lindsay and her people took a mysterious bag out of her Porsche and told James not to mention it to police.

According to our sources, Lindsay says the whole tale is made up -- there was no bribe attempt and no bag removed the car.

We're told Lindsay says the whole story is fabricated and she is (once again) just chalking it up to someone out to make a buck off her.

Grandma Cracker

Ok, what other "starletts" have been in trouble with cars lately?

Mila Kunis?
Natalie Portman?
Scar Jo?
Kristin Stewart?

Oh yeah, just Lindsay and Amanda Bynes......

Maverick

Who cares.

It's just too bad it wasn't fatal accident.

Hot Farts

If she was cut off by a 18 wheeler or whatever huge vehicle that takes a long period of time to downshift...

WHY DID SHE NOT CALL 911 FOR SUCH A MAJOR ACCIDENT?

I know, she spares all of these people that wrong her out of the goodness of the blackhole where her heart should be

janet

Well this 8 year old photo is not working either. That has also been overplayed. Lohans current photo posted when this came out beyond woof, this is an accurate photo of what Lohan looks like now 26. Double chin and all.

And No. This photo does not change the fact Lohan was driving and hit the truck and that's her fault an no one elses.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

1:00am - Begin smear campaign against the innocent truck driver?

Hot Farts

Perhaps the cops in downtown, the valley, west hollywood and santa monica can all combine their hit and run cases and make one good one against her.

She's "leave-the-scene-of-the-crime-HAN

Grandma Cracker

What other 'starletts" have gotten letters about their unprofessional behavior?
Kate Winslett?
Rooney Mara?
Dakota Fanning?

Oh, just Lindsay.......

UPYOURS

@Danielle, don't mean to interrupt, but you will need to explain jackknife to FVCKFACE, it most likely thinks you mean in swimming. BTW, I got to try driving an 18 wheeler once, talk about a rush!!! Kudos to you. Now kick its head through its ass please!

Grandma Cracker

What other starletts have gotten into bar fights?
Uma Thurman?
Kate Hudson?
Cameron Diaz? Well, almost Cameron Diaz when Lindsay tried to attack her in a bar!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

It's sure gonna be a party in Judge Revel's Court next month!! Quackity.

ZeekOsbourne

FIRECROTCH is a freakin LIAR HERSELF. She slammed in the back of that 18 Wheeler...she was probably text messaging. Believe me, I can see an 18 Wheel big rig a mile away. She has always been a liar in everything she has done. .............FIRECROTCH!!!

Kelly

Lindsay is going on "Baggage" to find a new boyfriend. Her episode is being shot at the Denver Airport.

magmax

HELP UPDATED PROFILE:
LAST NAME: This young Woman
FIRST NAME: Help
OCCUPATION: High conflict contrarian
SEX: In the dark, by myself
MARITAL STATUS: No one will tell me
FAVORITE ACTORS: Maynard G. Krebs
FAVORITE QUOTE: Are you going to eat that?
FAVORITE SONG: The Theme From Green Acres
EMBARRASSING MOMENT: One time I forgot I was using a tampon and when I looked down I freaked because I thought I was growing a tail.
IQ: I don't understand the question
HOBBIES: I like to misinterpret reality. Especially
when I’m awake. I also invented the enema doily.
FANTASIES: I pretend to be a meerkat and I dig holes.
HOW DID YOU GET THE NAME HELP THIS YOUNG WOMAN:
Whenever I would meet new people and start talking to them they would suddenly start yelling ‘help this young woman’ and it just stuck.

Jordan

Everybody who claims Lindsay is Lying you forgot about the Lindsay Law in California. It states anytime Lindsay Lohan is In a car weather she is driving or not she has the right away no matter what no matter the cir***st-ance is. It also states that if the car Lindsay is traveling in hits a object that is not moving such as street signs, street lights or trees such as that it is always going to be the fault of anything that Lindsays car hits.

Grandma Cracker