Lindsay Lohan

Truck Driver Is

A LIAR!!!

6/9/2012 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lindsay_lohan_gettyLindsay Lohan is calling BS on the truck driver’s allegation of bribery ... and everything else he said about the aftermath of their accident is a flat out lie ... sources close to Lohan tell TMZ.

As TMZ previously reported, James -- the guy driving the 18-wheeler Lindsay crashed into on Friday -- told TMZ her people tried to offer him money to keep quiet. He also claimed Lindsay and her people took a mysterious bag out of her Porsche and told James not to mention it to police.

According to our sources, Lindsay says the whole tale is made up -- there was no bribe attempt and no bag removed the car.

We're told Lindsay says the whole story is fabricated and she is (once again) just chalking it up to someone out to make a buck off her.

Cartman

The truck driver was obviously just waiting for the day when someone would rear-end him and he could get famous from it.

Happens all the time.

Mumra the Ever Living

> TMZ, why are you showing us pictures of Lohan from two years ago? We want the real, unvarnished beauty of someone who can pass for Elizabeth Taylor.
> I'm not sure exactly how old this picture is, but it's been forever since she's only had one chin.

janet

@mumra...oh yeah, she has cried wolf so many times it's a pathetic joke.

Her career is over after this crap. 26 years old in a couple of weeks and hasn't changed one bit. Still pulling the same crap that burned her career in the first place. Still can't be trusted worth a damn.

magmax

Little biscuit boy DaveT has wound himself up into a Fap-A-Palooza, but his diaper service doesn't come until Monday.

Red Cloud

SMLOL!!!!!!!!! I've not read anything today, but I can imagine the lunacy from haters. Do you actually think Lindsay and her people would attempt to flee the scene of a serious accident and bribe the other driver? Do you think THEY would seriously think the cops would not discover what the fk is actually what? Do you think Lindsay and her people would SERIOUSLY expect to get away with such an utterly stupid thing? Do you really think these people are really, really that stupid? And it does not matter what might be on the 911 tape. The driver may have "thought" they were attempting to flee, but that does not mean they were attempting to flee. The fact is, they did not flee. Does any level headed individual actually think this will be an issue for any length of time? Do you think any one will remember this in November when Liz & Dick is on TV pulling in record breaking ratings? Maybe I'll be back later when I'm really drunk and sitting on the toilet if I have a laptop. SMLOL !!!!!!!!!!
BTW, Lindsay's SNL is on again next week.
GONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"Sources close to Linds” tell us that her team (DUIna) is considering a lawsuit against a local Reseda retailer for price gouging. It seems that the still-unnamed vendor has quadrupled the price of champagne glasses when purchased in bulk, infuriating Linds’ camp.

"This is bul***it. We‘re talking to our lawyers" complained a spokesperson, identified only as NICOLE. "They know we're the only ones who buy cases at a time. They're just greedy and think that we're made of money".

The establishment didn't deny the claim, but rather defended it. "We can charge what we want, and we know where the money is. Who wouldn't cash in on such an easy score? It's like selling Ecstasy at a rave……. Cha ching!!
Welcome to Lindsayland. Tickets are one million dollars each. Discount for celebrities.

chubbs McBuff

That's a very pretty picture of Lindsey

Mason H

Sorry but Lindsay is the queen of the hit and run. She wrote the book on super spoiled rich b*tch. I mean how is it that she's constantly getting into accidents and it's ALWAYS everyone elses fault? At some point she needs to take responsibility for her own actions and stop trying to pin her immaturity on everyone else.

Shana

I can't wait to hear the 911 call!

No prison should be too overcrowded for this skank.

DaveT

Bahahah I'm so in the heads of this tiny little pack of Lindsay haters :D
I ended my convo with the on the other article and they just can't help themselves following me and begging for more, check this out...
---
I command you Lindsay haters to keep replying to me and using my name in your comments.
When I say do it, do it, understand?
No backtalk, I say, and you do...Got it?
Now...reply to my comments at once!

janet

Does this do anything with her probation? Anyone know?

awards

LINDSAY HITS TRUCK WHILE GIVING HUMMER!

Poor Linds never saw the truck, she was heads down at work while driving; VooDoo was steering while she was operating the gas and brakes and giving him some serious stress relief. Who says Lilo is too stupid to multitask, eh?

VooDoo said “STOP, STOP, STOP!” And Linds went for the money shot instead of the brakes.

Milo said “Those crazy kids! He is the father of her baby in the oven and we love him now! He services DUIna too! What a guy!”

DUIna said “That mofo truck driver backed over them! Who let that guy drive?”

The truck driver said “I OWN you’re a$$ now you little crack ho. I like girls who swallow. Here, talk to the cops on my phone!”

Lindsay said “My throat hurts!” and did the Hit and Run thing like always and ditched her dope at the UCLA Med Center!

KnuckleDragger

I think I'm goin' with the truck dude on this one. When Lohan says "...the whole story is fabricated and she is (once again) just chalking it up to someone out to make a buck off her."

WHAT?! I don't really know how many people know who the fvck Lohan is. By the looks of this black "brotha'"...he probably don't know Lindsay Lohan from Lindsey Buckingham. I mean, the odds of Lindsay running into the back of some ol' black truck driver...and then he makes up a story? Really?

Kelly

No doubt there will be denialist sheep who will read the latest post and say, "Oh, okay, SHE'S telling the truth now." You simply can't account for stupidity.

hugh

Who's the liar? Please Lindsay, you don't really think the public believes you,,, who's a known liar.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.