'Mob Wives' Star Big Ang

The Case of

The Mysterious Mural

6/9/2012 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0608_big_ang_tmz
"Mob Wives" Star Angela "Big Ang" Raiola is a real piece of work -- the reality TV star's mug has been plastered all over NYC lately on giant mural scenes, but no one knew why ... until now.

TMZ has learned the the mob wife's been immortalized in caricature as part of a promotional campaign for BA's VH1 spin-off show called, you guessed it ... "Big Ang."

Sources close to the production of Ang's new show tell us, the network and a marketing firm hired real deal NYC street artists to design and paint the ginormous murals around the city purely to promote the summer series.

And here we thought it was art.

campy

That broad is.......she must be friends with tanning mom, there's no other explanation.

Cashmere

LOL she is so over the edge that I like her. Well, purely for entertainment purposes. Although I don't know how long my attention span will be. I mean the lips.....the boobs.......hey what the hell, if I had a chance to make some good money who's to say I wouldn't use a lil bottox.

Barkingboy

She 's just so pretty, or should it be He's just so handsome!

Larry Fyne

Hey...Big Ang is cool. I didn't like her at all when she first started appearing on the show. For one...I didn't like those inflated lips and heavy accent but after seeing her more & more I've come to the conclusion she's the neatest of all of 'em. I think she'd be a hoot to hang out with.

Jerzee Girl

I love big Ang! She is fkin awesome!!!

rosa

Big Ang spin off!!!!! I'm so there!!! I hope its good, funny all about her wise guys, hangovers, hanging with her girlfriends, more plastic surgery & that laugh, lets here more of that horrendous laugh & not the BS that the mob wives bring. You GO WITH YOU BAD ASS, BIG ANG, CAN'T WAIT. THE PEOPLE REALLY DID WANT THIS!!

Justathought

Hey that looks like Big Angelo I was wondering where the big mook went! Looks like he's hiding under that wig...

Calinative

She looks better on the miral than she does in real life.

AyeJay

I love Big Ang, she says it like it is. Pretty hard to find a genuine person nowadays.

Bernice

I can't wait until her show comes on! I think she is SO FUNNY and sweet. I truly hope the show will be a HIT. One thing I don't get is why such a pretty lady would want such big lips.not cute at all.

Heidi

OLD NEWS, TMZ!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO WATCHED 'MOB WIVES' LAST SEASON 'KNEW' SHE WAS GETTING HER OWN SPIN OFF SHOW....... IF YOU'RE GOING TO PUT SOMETHING IN PRINT TMZ, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT OR AT LEAST BE FAMILIAR WITH IT !!

CriticXtreme

This is one ugly, knifed up chick. You know the members of the mob have become big pauzzes when you let these types exposure you and your secret life. You definitely won't see any itches from the Bilderberg Group doing this fake reality crap. Well mainly because they're behind it!! Plus this could have also been set by the producers of this show and/or her. And yes, I'm a Wise azz Guy!

Cricket

Do the guys of Finding Bigfoot know about this...uh...woman? They might want to do some testing. The artists are very talented though. Nice work you guys.

itsnoise

Big Ang who looks like Herman Monster but has the personality of a caring and loving friend or mother.

feelicks

someone needs to tell this dude in drag that people are laughing at her/him not with her/him, what a joke... is this what happens to mobsters in the witness protection...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments