'Real Housewife's' Mother

Sues Over Baby-Killing

Witch Doctor Allegation

6/9/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609-phaedra-parks-regina-bell-gettyWitch doctors and the law -- leave it to the mother of Phaedra Parks ... from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" ... to bring the 2 together in a $6 MILLION defamation filed in Georgia.

Regina Bell (above right) filed the suit against a company called Vibe Holdings for its online book, "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil" ... in which the author accuses Bell of "witch-doctory" and concocting potions to abort children.

In the docs, Bell says all of the accusations are BS ... claiming she has been a respected preacher in her community for 33 years, and there's no way in hell she ever created any potions, or offered to help abort unborn children.

Now Bell is demanding a retraction and $6 million in damages from Vibe -- saying she is publicly hated and ridiculed because of the book.

The filing comes on the heels of her daughter's $30 million suit against Vibe ... also claiming defamation due to the book.

A judge has yet to rule.

Cricket

I'm not a fan of any of this Housewives crap. I will say this: If anyone takes any kind of advice from these morons, they need their heads examined. Bravo needs to do a Real Housewives of Jupiter and send all these bitches there.

Lisa

that woman has some seriously deep rooted hate towards white people. I like that housewives show but not because of her bigot self!

robinM

that picture is it of phaedra parks mom i have no idea but it is not of the Singer Regina Belle

wixxie

The picture to the right of Phaedra Parks is not recording artist Regina Bell, i agree this is the wrong picture. and Regina Bell's kids are much younger than Phaedra Parks.

carlea

Get real! She can't claim any damages because on 10 people downloaded the idiot book in the fort place. Be clear, no one cares about that stripper loving fake southern bell or her dellusional mother!

SHAN

That IS a picture of Phaedra's MOM.

Edna

Regina Bell is not Phadra's Mother IDIOT. Phedra can I be one of your Paralegal's , Honey your on the right team , I live in the A also buckhead

Diane

First of all, the posters are wrong and TMZ is right. The two ladies in the picture are Phaedra Parks (red dress) from Housewives of Atlanta and the other lady is her mom, Regina Bell. That’s not the same Regina Bell the singer. If any of you watched the show you would know this. Phaedra and her mom actually looks like Regina Bell the singer and I’ve always wondered if they were related. BTW, I remember seeing Regina Bell the singer at Cynthia Bailey’s opening of her modeling agency. I was waiting to see her and Phaedra together but it didn’t happen. It must be a coincidence that they all look alike and two of the women have the same name.

deb

What picture are you looking at? The picture on the left is Phaedre and her mother is pictured on the right. Perhaps he mother has the same name as R& B singer but this lady is Phaedre's mom. I watch HOA. I don't miss it if I can help.

Frank

that IS her mother you idiots. trust me, i'm from Athens. I can't believe all this mess. Ms.Bell is one of the sweetest woman in our community. I don't know where they are pulling these lies from. They need to chill the **** out tho. #notcool

Rossi

Hey idiots!!! HEr name is Regina Bell but it's not the R & B singer Regina Bell!!!! Jesus Christ are you all that dumb lmao!!! She has the same name,Phaedra's MOTHER IS NOT THE SINGER REGINA BELL!!

Mitchie

OK for those of you stating this is the Singer Regina Bell you are incorrect this is Phadera's mother and if you go back and look at the birth of her son you will see this is the exact same PERSON and Regina Bell and Phadera are about the same age do the math people.

Ms. Sweetness

wow...what a hot mess!

deb

WAKE UP!!! I personally know at 3 people with my name.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2