Deena from 'Jersey Shore'

Arrested for Disorderly Conduct

6/10/2012 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Deena from Jersey Shore arrested for disorderly conduct
"Jersey Shore" star Deena Cortese was arrested for disorderly conduct this afternoon in Seaside Heights, NJ ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

In a video obtained by TMZ, Deena can be seen dancing through the streets. The cops seem to be tolerating her behavior for a few minutes, but after awhile they decide they've had enough.

You can see Deena cuffed, put in the back of a cop car and driven away ... while Ronnie and Sammi look on.

It's been a busy weekend for the cast -- as TMZ previously reported, the fellas from the show were in a bar brawl that appeared to leave Jwoww with a sprained ankle.

TheMarshmallowMan

Does this coincide with Snooki nude leaks??????????????????????????????????//

LC

Trash to the trash can.

Areader

I hope you didn't pay much for that terrible footage TMZ!

NYCFIT

Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go thru life son... I mean mam'

Scott

TMZ I hope you didn't pay more than 10 dollars for this video, the photog cant even hold a camera. This gets my Worst Video from a phone vote.

Otto

The only one arrested here should be the guy shooting the video. He clearly has no idea on how to use his camera phone.

Tim

i dont watch the show, tried once could put myself through it but god, these jersey shore girls like this deena and snooki are SO SHORT and chubby its kinda repulsive; I know im no looker at all but I dont pretend to be atleast. All i can think when I see them on tv is like a chubby lil gnome, or troll ,or gremlin or what have you

God-Of-Lyf

Why should this surprise anyone? They are all trash!!!

jared phillips

Michael J. Fox filmed this?

bunny

He says he got it on tape. His recording skills can make anyone dizzy and vomit. Please somebody, take away his camera. Apparently not everyone knows how to keep a camera balanced or close to it. I hope TMZ paid nothing for this lousy footage.

Peter Sc

Maybe the police should adjust their approach towards what must be considered mainstreme television.

Toilethead

If they could arrest people for being a dumbass they'd all be locked up.

Marc

Did Michael J. Fox record this?

Young Hanky

Thank god the police got this violent criminal off the street.

yup

Worst footage ever. Paps on bikes suck.