'Jersey Shore' Fight

Jwoww Ends Up on Crutches

6/10/2012 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0610_jwow_splashThe "Jersey Shore" brawl that went down Friday night had some collateral damage -- Jwoww was seen yesterday hopping around town on crutches!

As TMZ first reported, two guys claim they were sucker-punched by Ronnie and a few of the fellas from "JS" ... but sources close to the guys tell us they did not throw the first punch

Seems Jwoww got caught in the crossfire, as she was seen with her foot heavily bandaged and using crutches. One source told us she suffered a sprained ankle.

Looks like it will be just TL for her the near future.

fatalpunch

all lies

tina

woww, stop messing with your face. You were beautiful before. Now you just look kinda weird. Remember, you can't go back!

Beaners

Looks like she goes to Joan Rivers Plasitc Surgeon.

mozilla

What has this girl done to her face? She used to be pretty, now she looks like a comic book character!

Big Al

She is so fake. Her lips don't even look like lips. It looks like a vagina after giving birth. lols. I don't know but I don't like this woman. She needs to start acting her age. I mean she looks like she's in her 40's but dress like a teenager. It's disgusting. Esp. with all the surgeries.

Sabrina

She needs to stay out of the plastic surgeons office. Looking more n more plastic and not even in a good way

shafim alam

Its really make online............ If u need some extra money u can join witrh me. I get aid form here 40 - 50USD per hour & lke to stay online 2 -3 hour.....JOin with me

Tammy D

I personally have never seen any of them in person. But living where I do, they do periodically go to a lot of clubs that some of my friends are regulars at. Now (no surprise here, as I am sure what I am about to impart, won't shock any of you) - Now, a few people I know who have seen them at clubs for guest promo spots, have said that they have seen them (particularly this one and Ron) doing bumps in the bathroom pretty frequently. I have no idea if it is true, its second hand info and it was a while back. But it was during the time when she was looking anorexic and I remember seeing a Roast on comedy central where Ron was being blasted by (I think) Sarah Silverman for just that. Do I think she is continuing down that path? No...ever since Mike went thru his journey to sobriety, I have noticed some changes to her physical appearance. She is starting to put on weight, but in a puffy way. Usually, when the people I knew from the 80's who were trying to stop the white horse, they would often switch to pain killers. They would crush them and snort them. Somehow, they felt less criminal or like a dope fene if they were legally prescribed. Not accounting for the lie it took to get them. Point is, initial prolonged use of the narcotic pill, gave them the weight gain that the coke took off and made their face puffy. But the weight gain gave the people around them the illusion that they were getting healthy. Not saying this as her fact. Just an observation and comparison from my experience with the people I know. I know, I need better friends. lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3