Lady Gaga

SMACKED in the Head

by Giant Pole During Show

6/10/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_gaga_poleLady Gaga got into a bad romance on stage in New Zealand ... with a giant pole that fell on her head!

Gaga was performing her song "Judas" when the mishap occured, but she never missed a beat.

Later in the show, she told the crowd, "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion. But don’t you worry, I will finish this show."

She's a real monster.

Marie

LOL!! Karma b itch. http://gagacheat.blogspot.com

RD

She's already been beaten by the ugly stick now by the ugly pole! I do like some of her songs though.

Deb

She's tougher than Brett Michaels

Fidel Sarcastro

Not the first time she failed to dodge long hard rods.

Sam Sunshine

What's it going to take to get a competent person to run her stage?

priscila

Nossa!!!
Doeu...

Kaila

Talk about a God Smack!

theonewithkatie

Sigh. Some of you are so misinformed. It IS actually a well-known fact that she never lip syncs. You can clearly hear her miss a couple of words right when she gets hit. It's actually really EVIDENT that she's not lip syncing, but of course you guys are going to hear what you want to hear no matter what the facts are.

Also, I've known people who have had medically diagnosed concussions and have been with them when it happened, and they were able to speak. It's probably a mild concussion. No one ever said or implied that it was severe.

Props to her.

joe blow

lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync lip sync

Jim in Cali

Concussion? I bet Roger Goddell fined James Harrison for this.

YouDontSay

No matter what you think of her she does not lip sync like so many other artists. She finished her show .

Rich

Still did no good. Understand she showed her nip to get attention at her last concert. She is not 18..come on hag.

Paul B

If l were getting paid millions you could hack my arm off with a chainsaw and l would still keep the lip sync show on the road........Why on earth is anyone fascinated with this woman. She is not an artist/musician. Prince is the one and only true ARTIST.

hardcore_flower

That's what she gets for copying Madonna every chance she gets..

GOLLY

Greatest headline for TMZ this year. Many guys are giggling saying "It was them" or "Ya i'd like to do her with my giant pole" or "OK, it's not giant pole, but a headline "Lady Gag a, was poked repeatedly and wildly about the head and mouth by a little pole" just does not have the same ring.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments