Lindsay Lohan

My Brakes Failed!!!

6/10/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lindsay_lohan_tmz_carLindsay Lohan is now telling friends the brakes on her rented Porsche DIDN'T WORK and that's why she slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, in the moments following the accident, Lindsay claimed the semi-truck cut her off ... and that is what caused the accident. The driver of the truck told TMZ that was not the case and has witnesses to back up his tale.

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist ... she claims she slammed on the brakes ... but nothing.  And get this ... somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.

Lindsay is telling people she feels lucky to be alive, having only suffered cuts and bruises ... no serious injuries.

Considering her driving history, one of these days ... well, let's just say she needs a driver.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

keith

A 100k$ car and a 300$ part fails. Yea right u liar. Just saynu were texting already.

Grandma Cracker

I think it is hilarious that they took down the poll. Serves her right to know what people really think of all the lies.

magmax

Well let's see, the Census of Stupid Citizens is gone - no doubt they noticed 99% of the pro-Lindsay votes came from 4 IP addresses -
Agent Fruit is busy shinning his white patent leather shoes and pressing his Pee Wee Herman suit -
Red Cork is getting a toilet seat surgically removed from his ass -
Help is giving herself a root beer enema-
Muffy Warrior spent his entire vocabulary in one irrelevant paragraph -
Dina has a line outside her door and around the block 'paying off' all the drive-by commenters she enlisted today -
All in all, a hell of a day at sea.

Grandma Cracker

The total horror in your post came through, ROFLMAO. "You mean you pissed on the toilet seat and SAT on it". I think I broke a rib laughing on that one!!!
`
Ha! It was just a slight twist of words, I'm good at that.....

UPYOURS

Post 477 Helplessfool popped in and commented on FU's post, don't think it liked my response, LOL

HannahF

Wow. This morning when I went to work there were only 200+ comments. Lilo must be TMZ's favorite celeb

Justsay Nohan

Ah Lindsay...I was ready to believe you when you emphatically claimed that you wanted to turn your life around.

If the brakes failed - as you claim - then I guess you'll be suing the rental agency next. Otherwise, this just looks like another of your lame excuses. In other words, business as usual for Lindsay Lohan.

I'm truly disappointed.

Danielle

Where is that know it all professional truck driver (HELL)????

UPYOURS

Hasn't been back since that post 4 hours ago

magmax

Help This Chum Bucket got a ticket for being stupid on a sunny day. She went to court to fight it and she won - she got it reduced to partly cloudy.

teebag

um, yeah.... that tends to happen when you are busy texting your coke dealer while driving.

UPYOURS

Don't get me wrong, I'm not apologizing for calling her "the turd in the punchbowl of life", just that I made you all suffer with my fit of temper all day, LOL

Grandma Cracker

Danielle, did you see that OLI was here today?

Danielle

Yes..HELL(P) ME FROM TALKING BULLSH*T, is pounding its head trying to come up with more BULLSH*T....for instance how to safely apply brakes and how lindsay is such a professional driver!!

UPYOURS

Muffy and Buffy Underpants each posted once. Buffy Underpants seemed pretty incoherent still, damned tight wing nuts, LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments