Lindsay Lohan

My Brakes Failed!!!

6/10/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lindsay_lohan_tmz_carLindsay Lohan is now telling friends the brakes on her rented Porsche DIDN'T WORK and that's why she slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, in the moments following the accident, Lindsay claimed the semi-truck cut her off ... and that is what caused the accident. The driver of the truck told TMZ that was not the case and has witnesses to back up his tale.

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist ... she claims she slammed on the brakes ... but nothing.  And get this ... somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.

Lindsay is telling people she feels lucky to be alive, having only suffered cuts and bruises ... no serious injuries.

Considering her driving history, one of these days ... well, let's just say she needs a driver.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Grandma Cracker

Is HELL(p) aware that in the State of Cali that big trucks are only allowed to drive in the right lanes?

Danielle

Oh wait, hey HELL maybe she was driving like this and this was on June 7 2012:

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

So I remember watching an episode of How its Made, and they were putting together a Porsche. it was very interesting, including how they put the brakes on. Based on that show, I got a feeling that Lindsay won't win on the failing brakes scenario.

Kifferslady

This girl will never change. It's always someone else's fault. She's always innocent or there is a misunderstanding.

help this young woman

Personally I think Lilo needs an enviromentally friendly foot powered Fred Flintstone car!

Grandma Cracker

You know, if the black box on the car proves that Lindsay was lying when she said the brakes failed on the car she could be sued by Porsche for slander.

Hot Farts

help this young woman

Are there any commercial truck drivers on this thread that know the details of the accident.
----------------------------------------------------

Answer to f-ing morons

The insurance investigators will find her at fault quickly enough...sheeeeesh.

No worries bc that will not be the end of it.

Kifferslady

I find it a LAUGH that this girl is playing Elizabeth Taylor!! What an insult!! I'd never EVER watch that movie. I don't know what Lifetime is thinking.

help this young woman

One good thing if Lilo gets her License revoked she will be more of a Homebody.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Toodles y'all. I'm just tuckered out today. Good night.

Grandma Cracker

Comment under 556 is not cool. What an assh*le

UPYOURS

TTITPBOL is one nasty little piece of work. Anybody that posts anything on the internet knows its there for life. Ignorant useless comment. You REALLY don't want to get me started. I know what VENDETTA is and you will learn it as well. Crawl back into your box and hush up.

God-Of-Lyf

She's such a liar! Can't trust her as far as you can throw her cokeheaded arse!!!

Wishboneash

The brakes failed = The dog ate my homework

Longwayawayone

Just a thought..but I think she was trying to get away from the lifetime escalade. paps were not chasing her, she was up to no good and was making a run for it. that pink bag was filled with drugs. i'd bet money on it. when will they lock up this trash? she's going to kill someone, it's not funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments