Paris Jackson

I Am a Victim of Bullying!

6/10/2012 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_paris_jackson_videoParis Jackson says she is going through the things every teenager goes through ... which unfortunately these days includes being the victim of bullying.

Michael Jackson's only daughter sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter." Paris is no longer being home-schooled and she says the girls at her new private school have tried to bully her ... but she says, "It doesn't work."

Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use her. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."

She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.

Dose Of Reality

Sorry for that mess I was typing kind of fast, here a slightly better version
======================

First of all, thank you for answering the one question about your occupation. I am glad you are overpaid for what you do and that it provides you with a wealth of time to bash a dead person.
`````````````````````````````
People value my work, knowledge and experience and I’m paid for it. I actually can charge more than I do, and often do work that I am not paid for.
I bashed Michael Jackson while he was alive as well.
`````````````````````
You are a very smug individual from your narcissistic nic to your comments. You were actually making some semblance of sense in your earlier posts until you started with your absurd diatribes regarding Michael Jackson not paying his dues as other performers, which is not only absurd but another lie on your part. If he didn’t pay his dues then no other performer in history has either. And then you went into some childish tirade calling him the “King of all mucus.” I mean really - a grown man says that???
````````````````````````````````````
How is it smug? I changed it to that because many stuperfans could not handle the truth I my words. Does your JM50 nic mean that you are Michael Jackson, age 50? No that would be stupid wouldn’t it? As far as “paying dues”, it was a comparative statement, not an absolute one. “King of all mucus” was a play on the “King of all music” label often given to MJ by stuperfans here, which he does not deserve (I certainly wouldn’t give it to Elvis either). It’s a joke, I wouldn’t expect you to understand and I’ll continue to use it.
```````````````````````````````
The bulk of what I wrote about settlement was to try to explain to you that settling a civil case has no bearing on a criminal case in any shape, form or fashion. You can say that the written word eludes me; however, here is your response to Luz on one of her posts:
“It seems like you want me to get further into his court cases, I'll give you just one question.
How does illegally paying off people to drop a case make someone 100% innocent?”
````````````````````
OK then, for your benefit, drop the word “illegally” and answer the question. I’ve posted this question before when people state that he was innocent and never seem to get a legitimate answer.
``````````````````````````````
By this incorrect statement, you are implying that the settlement Michael Jackson entered into was illegal and when asked to explain you give some vague thing about it preventing whomever from testifying in a criminal case. The mere fact that the Chandlers were still able to testify in a criminal trial refutes your entire statement. “Paying off” someone would be more in line with money changing hands under the table and that was not done. You are basically calling not only Michael Jackson a criminal, but the lawyers handling the settlement ones as well. As far as I can tell, they are all still practicing sans Johnnie Cochran who has since passed away. Further more, you are calling Larry Feldman a criminal. While I might agree that Larry Feldman displays a total lack of ethics in light of how he handled the matter, what he did was not criminal.
`````````````````````````
You seem to have missed a word or two from my statement again.
I used the term “paying off” in place of the word settlement, I’m sorry you could not see the association but big words do give stuperfans a hard time. As far as your tirade on the use of the word “criminal” I’ll leave that to you.
````````````````````````````
Insults, your or anyone else’s, are never dealt out in the nicest possible way. To quote you, my occupation is a “paraplegic?”
~~~~
Spell check changed it to that after I mangled the word. I left because in your case I think it’s hilarious. My apology in my last post was related to that and a few others. You probably missed a few though. Bless your heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s such a shame that someone actually thinks he’s dealing out a dose of reality, when it is his perception of reality and not actual reality. If you were dealing out actual reality - you would have to admit (albeit reluctantly) that there is no proof that Michael Jackson ever did anything untoward to anyone. You would also have to admit that the persons making the claims against Jackson have very questionable motives and actions and that there is way more evidence to support that they were using Jackson as a mark to gain money. I understand that the facts do not support your perception, which is what leads to you twist them around. I think you should probably just change your nic back to bnb to be more believable. Your choice though!
```````````````````````````````````
Reality and proof are not equal in definition. I’ll give an example. You (I hope) would probably think that Hitler is dead but, did you verify of his identity before you witnessed his death? After all, on several occasions proof such as pictures and testimony have been proven false. Sure logic, such as what his current age would be, and his sudden disappearance from a war zone without being discovered, gives a huge probability of his death, which is only your perception. This is the logic you are applying in your paragraph above. In this case proof was never properly brought forward for debate because of the settlement, which does not erase it all or prove it to be false. Hitler also never went to trial for war crimes; I guess that makes him innocent. If an armed robber plead guilty and the getaway vehicle is never brought into evidence because of the plea, does that make it no longer exist? That's a dangerous way of thinking isn't it?

You don’t like that I twist things, as you put it, but you do a heck of a lot of twisting yourself.

I also post thoughts, theories and questions that often stump the stuperfans because they cannot handle the reality of what I write. This is especially true with the details leading up to his death. I, for the record, do not believe everything negative about MJ and have said so in the past.

MiMi

Michael Jackson Not Guilty Acquittal Vindication Exoneration Special 2005 Part 1/5

kim

Michael Jackson on the Billboard charts again. Awesome.

Michael Jackson's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" debuts at No. 1 with 5,000 copies. Its CD single was released last week exclusively at Walmart as part of the promotions leading up to the 25th anniversary reissue of Jackson's 1987 Bad album. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" is a duet with Siedah Garrett and was the first single from Bad

Siggisiss

Long time no see! :-D
Her facial expressions and sudden movements are very Michaelish - the way she says the last, OK, cool, is ALL Debbie Rowe! Cute, smart girl - Michael would be so proud of her. He would be proud of all three of his gorgeous kids. <3

Daybreaker

Accusers: Sandusky employed threats and gifts
By GENARO C. ARMAS, Associated Press – 4 hours ago
BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) — One, a foster child, said he was threatened, warned he would never see his family again if he ever told anyone what happened. Another said he stayed quiet because he didn't want to stop getting tickets to the hottest game in town — Penn State football.
That was how two of Jerry Sandusky's accusers explained the former Penn State assistant coach's hold over them.
"He told me that if I ever told anyone that I'd never see my family again," the former foster child said Wednesday, the third day of testimony in Sandusky's child sexual abuse trial.
He said it terrified him when Sandusky uttered the threat after the coach pinned him while wrestling in the basement of the Sandusky home and performed oral sex on him.
Sandusky, 68, is charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, accusations he has denied. His arrest last fall rocked Penn State and led to the firing of football coach Joe Paterno for not taking stronger action against Sandusky after allegations emerged a decade ago.
Three of Sandusky's accusers testified Wednesday, bringing to five the number of them who have taken the stand.
Lawyer Tom Kline, who represents one of them, told reporters outside the courthouse: "It's just remarkable how many children one man can shower with."
The 25-year-old man who told jurors about the threat to keep him away from his biological family said he believed Sandusky's wife was inside the home, upstairs, at the time. He occasionally stayed in the Sanduskys' basement in State College in the late 1990s.
Speaking in a calm but sometimes hesitant voice, he said Sandusky later apologized for the threat: "He told me he didn't mean it and that he loved me."
The man, identified in court papers as Victim 10, said Sandusky also assaulted him on other occasions in 1998 and 1999, including once at a pool and another time in the basement. He said he was about 11 at the time.
An expressionless Sandusky sat mostly still at the defense table during his testimony, occasionally turning his head to look the accuser in the eye.
Victim 10 is one of two who came forward after Sandusky was initially charged in November with assaulting eight boys. Sandusky's attorneys have suggested his accusers have financial motivations for making their allegations.
Under cross-examination, the man testified that he was the roommate of another Sandusky accuser at a camp sponsored by Sandusky's charity, The Second Mile. He also acknowledged spending nearly two years in prison for a robbery and involvement with drugs and alcohol but said he is doing better now.
"I'm married. I'm expecting" a child, he said.
Another boy who was the subject of testimony Monday, dubbed Victim 8, has never been located, and his identity remains a mystery to prosecutors, but jurors heard about his alleged sexual abuse by Sandusky over defense objections.
Judge John Cleland ruled that a co-worker of Penn State janitor Jim Calhoun could testify about what Calhoun told him in November 2000. Calhoun is now suffering from dementia.
The co-worker, Ron "Buck" Petrosky, said that when he encountered Calhoun in a football team locker room, the janitor told him he had seen Sandusky — he didn't realize Sandusky was a famous coach — making a boy perform oral sex on him. Petrosky said Calhoun's face was white, his hands were trembling and he was in tears.
"He said, 'Buck, I just witnessed something in there I'll never forget the rest of my life ... that man that just left, he had the boy up against the shower wall, licking on (him),'" Petrosky testified.
Also Wednesday, another man, identified as Victim 5, said he met Sandusky at Second Mile Camp in 1999 and began attending Penn State games with Sandusky and others. In 2001, he said, Sandusky asked him to work out at a gym on campus and then groped him in the showers.
Fighting back tears, he testified that Sandusky "kept lurching forward, but I didn't have anywhere to go. I felt his penis on my back." He said Sandusky touched his genitals "and then he took my hand and placed it on his."
Afterward, the 23-year-old man said, Sandusky drove him home and made no eye contact. Sandusky never called again, and Victim 5 said he kept the secret from everyone until last year.
"I wanted to forget it," he said. "And I'm embarrassed."
Another witness, identified as Victim 7, said he was 10 when he met Sandusky through the charity in 1995. He said Sandusky showered with him repeatedly and embraced him during sleepovers.
Sandusky was "wrapping himself around me, holding me tightly" when he slept over at the man's house, the 27-year-old man said. He said he now has an aversion to chest hair because of his contact with a sometimes-shirtless Sandusky, who has acknowledged he showered with boys but says he never molested them.
The accuser also described Sandusky rubbing his nipples and touching him beneath his shorts.
The man recalled attending Penn State football games with Sandusky's family and receiving free tickets from Sandusky as recently as 2009.
"I was kind of ashamed about it. I didn't want anybody to know," he said. "Probably most importantly, I didn't want my parents to keep me from going to games. I didn't want them to sort of freak out."
He said that he told his parents of the abuse only last year, after being approached by police, and that many of the details have only come to him in the past year or so. He likened blocking out the negative memories to "putting stuff in the attic."
During cross-examination, defense attorney Joseph Amendola noted that the man's testimony was more detailed than what he told a grand jury last year. The witness replied that he had started going to counseling.
"Talking about different events and through talking about things in my past, different things have triggered different memories," he said.
Jurors also heard excerpts from a television interview Sandusky did on NBC's "Rock Center" soon after his arrest in November. In the interview with Bob Costas, Sandusky said he's not a pedophile but shouldn't have showered with boys.
The judge said the prosecution's case should wrap up by the end of the day on Friday.
Copyright © 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

------------------

iPad 625

put the pedo away
we can't wait for cosmic justice no more!

Daybreaker

-----------------

What and how do you know that DOR is over paid???

What ignorant assumption like your assumption of the haters having no life and too much time (you or other rabids like you)! Now that you hear some one makes a good living and have some spare time to take on a cause, you must be jealous to no end.

What and where and who sets the rules that a dead person should not be bashed. That is what history is for and one of the rules that people should live by, if you don't do the society good and harm other people for the evil deeds you do, be aware that history would not be kind to you and you leave behind a legacy of evils, like Hitler, and many many war criminals and other infamous criminals in our society!

Ghost

Stuped

Daybreaker

Jerry Sandusky trial: Ex-coach called himself the ‘tickle monster’ in shower encounter
Genaro C. Armas and Mark Scolforo, The Associated Press Jun 14, 2012 – 2:30 PM ET

Jeff Swensen/Getty Images
Comments Email Twitter
inShare

BELLEFONTE, Pa.— Two more accusers took the stand at Jerry Sandusky’s sex-abuse trial Thursday, one of whom said the former Penn State assistant football coach called himself the “tickle monster” before embracing him in a shower and another who said he was distraught that the two lost touch.

The second man, now 25, said he loved Sandusky and that he viewed him as a father figure, but that he became angry with Sandusky because he never reached out to him after the witness was sent out of the area to live in a group home.

“He just forgot about me, like I was nothing,” said the man known in court do***ents as Victim 3. “I would pray he would call me and maybe find a way to get me out of there … but it never happened.”

The two alleged victims who testified Thursday brought to seven the number of accusers to take the stand over the trial’s first four days. Jurors also heard about two other alleged victims who have not been located by investigators.

Art Lien/Reuters
Ex-Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky didn’t visibly react to the teen’s account and looked straight ahead during his testimony.
Judge John Cleland said prosecutors might finish presenting their case Thursday.

The ex-coach faces 52 criminal counts involving alleged assaults of 10 boys over a 15-year span. He denies the charges, which brought disgrace to Penn State and led to the ouster of both the school’s president and Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno.

Related
Jerry Sandusky trial: Accusers testify ex-coach threatened and groped them
Mike McQueary testifies he saw Jerry Sandusky in shower with young boy
Sandusky’s attorney questioned both accusers Thursday about connections they had with other alleged victims. The defence has claimed that the accusers have financial motives, but they’ve all denied that.

One of the men, now a member of the Army National Guard, described frequent sleepovers at Sandusky’s home in 1998 and 1999 that included the ex-coach rubbing his body and touching his penis. He also said Sandusky gave him a bear hug in the shower.

The man said he lived with his mother at the time but did not get along with her. He didn’t know where his father was.

He testified that he felt uncomfortable when Sandusky touched his genitals in bed, and that he would roll over to prevent anything else from happening, but that he didn’t tell Sandusky not to get into bed with him.

“He made me feel like I was a part of something, like a family,” the man said. “He gave me things that I hadn’t had before.” He said he loved Sandusky, and that Sandusky treated him like he was part of an extended family who was “unconditionally loved.”

Earlier Thursday, the other accuser testified that Sandusky called himself the “tickle monster” and embraced the then-11-year-old boy in a Penn State shower in 1998, an encounter that prompted an investigation but ultimately ended without any charges being filed.

Gene J. Puskar/The Associated Press
Former Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary told jurors in Jerry Sandusky’s sex abuse trial Tuesday that he saw his ex-colleague with a prepubescent boy in an on-campus shower and that he that he heard “skin-on-skin smacking sound.”
The then-district attorney’s decision not to bring charges was a mistake, an investigator testified.

The now-25-year-old alleged victim, known in court records as Victim 6, told jurors Sandusky embraced him in a locker room shower, lathered up his back and shoulders then lifted him chest-to-chest to a shower head to rinse out his hair.

The man said the shared shower happened after a brief workout at a campus gym – even though he hadn’t broken a sweat. His mother went to authorities when she saw her son come home with wet hair, although the inquiry spawned by her report didn’t lead to any charges.

The witness, who described himself as a big football fan, testified that Sandusky had given him a tour of the Penn State football locker room and training facilities, and had him try on some equipment of players including star running back Curtis Enis.

One of the investigators who interviewed the boy and Sandusky at the time, Ronald Schreffler, told the court he thought charges were warranted but that the district attorney, Ray Gricar, disagreed.

Gricar cannot explain his decision – he disappeared in 2005 and was later declared legally dead.

On cross-examination, the man testified that in recent years he and Sandusky exchanged text messages, sent notes for holidays and special occasions and last summer met for lunch. He also told the court that Sandusky and his wife, Dottie, had supported a mission trip he took to Mexico.

When asked why he had decided to testify against Sandusky, the witness said he had been approached by investigators and asked to think more about the 1998 encounter.

“As I started to go over it in my mind I quickly realized, my perception changed thinking about it as an adult as opposed to an 11-year-old,” he said. “That was inappropriate, what happened to me.”

Asked if he was looking for financial benefit from coming forward, the man replied, “Zero.”

Schreffler, a former Penn State police officer who now works for the Department of Homeland Security, said he overheard Sandusky tell to alleged victim’s mother that he wished he was dead as investigators listened in on a conversation set up for the woman to confront him.

During his cross-examination, Sandusky’s attorney presented a transcript of an interview with the accuser in which the boy said there was no sexual contact in the shower.

Gricar was last seen April 15, 2005, about nine months before he was to retire as district attorney, after telling his girlfriend he was going for a drive. His car later was found abandoned at an antiques market.

Gricar’s laptop was found three months later in the nearby Susquehanna River, without its hard drive, which was found separately – and upriver – that October. Investigators later said Gricar had done searches on another computer about how to destroy a hard drive, without explaining why that might be relevant to his disappearance.

Since the trial began Monday, jurors have heard from young men who claim Sandusky had inappropriate contact with them, sometimes at his State College home or in the showers of a campus locker room.

---------------------

Tickle master vs King of Pop
Who would you rather???

Ewww....

kim

And I don't mean that to be cruel Cry. Some of these nics on here like to spit out garbage without looking for the source. This came from billboard.

kim

MiMi

Michael Jackson's BAD 25th Anniversary Edition Already has its First #1 Single
The Estate of Michael Jackson along with Epic/Legacy Recordings announce: “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” / "Don't Be Messin' 'Round (demo)” CD Single Debuts at #1 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales Chart.

On June 5, the original first single from Michael Jackson’s landmark album BAD, "I Just Can't Stop Loving You," was re-released as a CD Single with a never-before released bonus track called "Don't Be Messin' 'Round (demo)." In its first week this Wal-Mart exclusive CD single was scooped up by fans, giving Michael a #1 debut on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart in a top five that includes Carly Rae Jepsen, Calvin Harris, Justin Bieber and Coldplay/Rihanna.

“I Just Can't Stop Loving You” was written and composed by Michael Jackson and performed as a duet with Siedah Garrett. The song became the first of five consecutive number-one Billboard Hot 100 hits from Jackson's BAD album. It also reached number one on the Billboard R&B and adult contemporary charts. “Don’t Be Messin’ Around” is a previously unreleased demo from the singer’s vaults which was recorded during the BAD sessions.

On September 18th, the Estate of Michael Jackson along with Epic/Legacy Recordings will release BAD 25, which includes three CDs, two collectible booklets, and features the first-ever authorized DVD release of a concert from the record breaking BAD tour, the concert at Wembley Stadium on July 16, 1988 attended by Princess Diana, Prince Charles and a sold-out crowd of 72,000 fans.

More details on this and other exciting projects relating to BAD’s 25th anniversary will be announced soon.

What I Think

I will say this much for MJ. Darned talented those homosexuals.

Freedom Rose

I think she is a victim of irresponsible parenting!

No parent should be smoking when you have a young child. MJ had three and he did more than cancer inducing, he did drug that can kill, instantly! She was only about 11 years old then. Good grief!

kim

Cry, at least I post under 1 nic and 1 nic only. I don't have to go on this website and post a bunch of b.s. under multiple nics. What I posted came from billboard itself. And if you would read everything in its entireity instead of what you want to read, you can see that their was plenty of other big name singles on that chart. Just grow up already. And acknowledge a good thing when you see it. I said plenty enough as it is to someone who is placed her intentionally to be a ass, or someone just being a ass all on their own.

kim