Paris Jackson

I Am a Victim of Bullying!

6/10/2012 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_paris_jackson_videoParis Jackson says she is going through the things every teenager goes through ... which unfortunately these days includes being the victim of bullying.

Michael Jackson's only daughter sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter." Paris is no longer being home-schooled and she says the girls at her new private school have tried to bully her ... but she says, "It doesn't work."

Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use her. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."

She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.

Kaytee

Other girls are definitely jealous of her... she is GORGEOUS.

Latch Johnson

I have a better chance at being her dad than Michael Jackson did.

Joy

I wonder if Paris realizes that Oprah is one of the ones who Bullied her Father? And, Oprah's bullying goes on and on. OWN is failing.....Karma.

keepinitrealincali

It's obvious she's not the spawn of Michael Jackson OR that ugly Debbie Rowe. Debbie may have provided the womb for this child to grow in, but only a fool would believe she's the biological mother.

Bubbles The Chimp

That is my sister.

Now come get me from the sanctuary

BLADE-RUNNER

Michael raised a fine young lady. RIP MJ

Babydoll0630

She's hurting and hiding it......well. Most eyes won't/cant' see. I do. She will be ok though, as long as no more fame seeking family members come forward with some other stuffs. I was like her, I was good ev1 was good. My twin sister FINALLY admitted sexual abuse (not saying that's the case here) It hurt everyone more........just get over it if you can't put the shiz in prison. (Statute) After that I lost two of four of those family members, and it affected me in my adult life. I had grown past it...........but........past comes back to haunt.

I Was About To Say

TMZ, Paris didn't yell "I am a victim of bullying" so the use of the exclamation point was stupid. Trying to make it seem like paris yelled it, typical tmz style writing.

average jane

Whether you think her dad is a child molester or not, it really doesn't have anything to do with this. Michael Jackson is dead so let's move on. Anyone who takes that hate out on a kid is mentally messed up. I wasn't a fan of Michael towards the end, but he did something right. His daughter is strong especially for her age.

janell

I hope all of you realize that Paris has two parents. Children do not always resemble the father. Sometimes a child will look like his or her mother. Paris just happens to resemble her mother (debbie rowe), but that doesn't mean that she's not Michael's daughter. Even if Michael isn't her biological father, she wouldn't love him any less. He's the only father that she'll ever know and will ever want to know.

unicorn40

All 3 of M.J's kids turned into nice people......He did an awesome job as a father.....They are so nice and polite. She is soooooooo pretty and her eyes are beautiful..........The other kids at school are jealous.........To bad, so sad the bullys are *******s!!

Mark

What did she learn from "dear old dad" as the article put it? The Jacksons (at least the ones with the camera's pointed at them ) are the most phony people I've ever seen. Micheal Jackson spent his entire life pretending to be someone he's not. He can't even use his natural voice as soon as a camera enters the room.

Rodney

How did bullying go on for generations for millennia and only now it's become a "cause"... WTF?

www.pandoraschatterbox.com

She sounds like a wise girl in some ways. Bullying is a fairly common thing with teens. I just hope that she doesn't find pushing people away easier than letting them in considering how she was raised to oddly and privately at such a young age.

palermo

Oh God, what is Oprah now, the interviewer of the grieving and mourning? Houston family, Jackson family, give it a rest