Paris Jackson

I Am a Victim of Bullying!

6/10/2012 6:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_paris_jackson_videoParis Jackson says she is going through the things every teenager goes through ... which unfortunately these days includes being the victim of bullying.

Michael Jackson's only daughter sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter." Paris is no longer being home-schooled and she says the girls at her new private school have tried to bully her ... but she says, "It doesn't work."

Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use her. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."

She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.

Tracy

I think she acts the best way, Bless her... I´m sure it´s not easy, I´ve lived this with my boy, but to ignore them in spite of hurting her, makes a brave, intelligent and cool girl. :)))

O_o

ugh - they bully her because she's stunningly beautiful - and she's not even grown yet! people just don't know how to raise strong, healthy children. its just f*king infuriating.

Kimbo

JM50

How utterly ironic that TMZ posts a story about Paris being bullied so that morons can post comments that do the same thing -- bully her and her family. What kind of pathetic lives do some of you have that you actually spend your time trashing Michael Jackson and his children 3 years after his death?

----------------

Has it ever crossed your mind that people hate MJ particularly because he got away with too much evil doings and the most heinous crime over and over during his short life, and yet there are morons like yourself adore him in the most ridiculous ways, and think that he was God like, artistic and creative, and full of love and the greatest of anything he did, and giving him credits for anything good that he didn't do?

Has it ever crossed your mind that people in general feel violated when justice has not been served, therefore they need to speak the truth for a sense of justice and fairness???

NO??? well it is about time that you should start thinking and maybe you will see things differently!

bigbigfanmj

I am so proud of Michael Jackson and how he raised his children.

I remember when his bodyguards told of Michael (and Michael only) raising his kids.

He fired the nanny 5 times. He had his beautiful children with him all of the time.

I miss Michael because it just isn't as exciting without him here.

He would be so proud of his children.
And he can take a bow at his greatest performance in life: Being a dad.

Kimbo

Here is the truth, you stupid moron MJ fans are bullying Oprah.

The thing is the Oprah was too strong to whine for being bullied.

imo, Oprah didn't say enough about what MJ did, but you moron fans interjected what was obvious in everybody's eye what she would have and should have said regarding MJ's obvious crime.

So stop being hypocritical about the "God-Like" Oprah, because Oprah was and is everything that MJ wanted to be with her power and money and triumphs over her personal tragedies without whining, due to, what you say - your own jealous over Oprah.

Murph

Kimbo, I responded to one of your other rants in a reply, but since you are going all out with your bizarre diatribe I'm going to say it again. I seem to remember that you yourself lost a family member a couple of years ago and I'm quite sure you felt that you deserved compassion as does anyone who has lost someone -- yet you are so filled with hate toward someone you have never met, have no clue about that you can't just give this child the compassion that she deserves. I will never understand how much hate you and your friends have that you can't knock it off and move on.

Kimbo

Oh, one more thing, stop attacking the "haters" because you are losing your arguments.

As many as rabid fans out there, there are double and triple numbers of "haters" out there, in every walk of life.

None of you really know these "haters" personally so your name callings are just that showing how pathetic and lack of common sense you are. It is laughable when you interject a perfect image onto MJ and his "children", it is hate that you hypocritically did not recognize buried inside of you when you hate the "haters", just like MJ hating his critics while preaching all for love!

Okay, enough of logic and common sense, lets start the bashing funny jokes on these people!

Murph

Kimbo

JM50

----------------

________________________________________

Kimbo - Has it ever crossed your mind that people that believe he was guilty of extortion do not consider him God-like as you put it? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe you are the moron because you don't have the ability to rise above group think and try to do some research for yourself from reputable sources? No???well it is about time that you should start thinking for yourself and maybe YOU will see things differently. Something tells me you are too lazy to do that though -- you are much more comfortable in your zone of hate!

Dose Of Reality

I know this is somewhat off topic but since it has come up, and since "MJ's kids" would be a product of it, I'll address it.

Many like to say that MJ was a victim. A victim of his fame and the media. A victim of his "lost childhood". A victim of many things. MJ did not have to be a victim but he either made himself one or at least allowed himself to be one. There were many other hugely popular people that carved out a life for themselves away from the public eye without hiding, a life of doing for others, raising a family and being creative. Of course they will always have people that are fanatical about loving and hating them but without victimizing themselves or asking for pity and understanding. To name just a few, Paul McCarney, Madonna and even Bill Gates. Fans may be outraged because he was considered a freak, that's because that's what he put forward. Don't dress like Ronald McDonald and become upset when you are considered a clown. Don't hide yourself away and complain of isolation.
If you don't want to be seen as a freak, don't act like one.
Sure people wanted to exploit him, and get his money, that's what happens to every rich person. Every single one.

MJ chose to live his life they way he did, no one should be surprised every time it came to bite him in the a$$. If the stress of my job caused be to drink a bottle of scotch, smoke two packs of cigarettes and eat McDonalds three times a day, can I blame my job?

Kimbo

Kimbo, didn't you lose a family member?

============

Sorry your memory is clouded same as your ability to see the truth.

I have never talked anything personal on this site, and never have the urge or need for any strangers approval or "love", so your attacks on me has never hit the target. Just don't let your hatred on me backfire on yourself. I disapprove the smug this girl shows on this clip along.

nikki

Who are the sick people leaving hate messages for a teenage girl, you sad sad people.

What a lovely girl.

Kimbo

-----------------

You've just become laughable when you copied just what I said, almost word by word.

Shame on!

Winning winning

Rabids are losing losing, their mind, this war, reality and living their life all by themselves and their stupidity!

Murph

Oh Kimbo, how sad for you. Maybe you weren't the person I was referencing but since the majority of you change your nics and say the exact same thing I could have easily confused you with someone else. However, yes I'm glad that you were able to discern that I copied what you said word for word. Since you aren't able to comprehend the sarcasm with me doing so I'll explain it to you. You "haters" as you refer yourself to are so unbelievably hypocritical - you do the very things that you call others out on. My point to you since you didn't get it was that maybe you are the one with the problem and you are so blind by hate you are unable to see it. Think about that!

Murph

As far as you using duilama's term "winning," I'm not sure what it is you think you're winning. Seriously, seek some help!

Heilige Bimbam

Oprah give it a rest. I do hope this girl learns to avoid all unnecessary media exposure.