« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant

DIVORCE OFF ...

For Now

6/12/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611_vanessa_kobe_bryant_article
Vanessa Bryant will NOT sign documents to make her divorce final ... at least for now ... because TMZ has learned, she and Kobe are working on a full reconciliation.

We've learned Kobe and Vanessa are trying to work out the issues that caused her to file for divorce back in December. They spend a lot of time together but he has not officially moved back in with her.

Under California law, Vanessa has to wait 6 months before she can file final docs making the divorce official. The 6-month mark hits this weekend, so Vanessa could end the marriage as early as Monday ... but we know she won't.

Now here's the deal. We're told Kobe and Vanessa have had their ups and downs since she filed for divorce ... and there's nothing stopping her from filing final divorce papers at some point in the future if things don't work out.

One more thing. If Kobe and Vanessa end up living together ... it will be in one of her 3 mansions, because he signed over all the deeds to her while they were working out divorce details.

Advantage Vanessa.

0612_KOBE_VANESSA_FOOTER

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JC

Pu**y will make you do some crazy sh*t!

ELLIE

ONCE A LIAR AND A CHEATER ALWAYS A LIAR AND A CHEATER. THEY NEVER CHANGE. YES A FEW DO BUT THE MAJORITY DO NOT! TAKE NOTE VANESSA.

Timu

I have been hearing this news since Kobe's case.

Maverick

Vanessa must have some kind of magical *****, because she sure has got some control over Kobe.

Signs over all 3 houses to her? My goodness.

northern gypsy

the honeymoon is over and working overtime to try and keep your wealth is a fools game...cut your losses and move on !!!

Carl

If true I will no longer have any sympathy for her. Kobe was, is, and always will be a cheater. I felt bad for her and thought she was finally wising up when she decided to divorce him. If she goes back she needs to accept it is when, not if, he will cheat again.

Thurston Howell III

Gee...I sure hope these two crazy kids work it out...NOT!

Drama, drama, drama. These two are two losers stuck in a cycle of drama worthy of a Mexican soap opera.

Newsflash: Kobe is a cheater. He always was ((he cheated on his girlfriend with YOU Vanessa) and he always will be. Like it or lump it hunnie.

He a POS rapist but she is even worse. Stay together becuase nobody in their right mind would want either one one of you people.

Buddy The Elf

Shocking - another pathetic hollywood marriage based on money and greed and attention.

Gsunny

She's not dumb. She better stay with him!

jeffrey gibbs

He has a checkered past with the ladies and the children will know mom and pops arent to happy.split now for the sake of the kids.his piggy bank is still quite hefty!

Cybergirl

IT'S CHEAPER TO KEEPER

the will

What the f do we care?!?!?

nof

Great news - and what I'd hoped for -

I'd like to see Kobe and Vanessa go this way/route:

1. Get deep into counseling to-the-point of acquiring psych/behavioral degrees, I'm serious.

Kobe is going to be one-of-those-professionals that doesn't lose everything post-career.

He could counsel other pro athletes on the psychological baggage and issues common with all athletes - we all had severe issues growing up which made us turn to sports -

We easily could have gone the other way.

We were lucky, graced by God, meant to be examples and to others.

We need to make the most out of this grace and help that the Lord has seen fit to trust us with.

Kobe is into insight-gaining measures, I'd be surprised if he's NOT working on these issues alone - and out of the spotlight -

He and vanessa have also sought the Lord out through a church where Kobe WON'T be pursued, photographed, bothered.

So you can see Kobe's head - and heart - are in the right place -

Then it's just a matter of finding the right guides - for me it was a NYC psychiatrist who placed me on the right path to re-order my life.

Then another friend, a psychologist, who also turned me on to the Lord's presence - in ADDITION to continue seeking "change" techniques.

With all of Kobe's success on the basketball floor - and the intelligence/heart/courage he displays there - Kobe can become a Guru to others that fall off the path - this is where I see Kobe heading.

Same w/Vanessa - because it's clear she's not motivated by money/personal gain - she's proven this just be calling off a legal decision that would grant her three different properties.

This bodes well not only for both Kobe and Vanessa - but their children - I can now see Kobe lending help to Magic Johnson's Foundation - this can really become a beautiful thing.

Much respect to TMZ for giving me and others the opportunity to express views - non-edited, never restricted or x-ed out - thanks Harvey Levin/TMZ.

dj

dam kobe, get rid of her while she still looks good. in 5 years she'll be overweight!

She's baaaack

HA!! That bytch has had him by the balls, punishing him since 2003. Kobe is living in hell. I love it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments