Lindsay Lohan Car Crash

Truck Driver Lawyers Up

6/11/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_lilo_truck_driver_getty_tmzThe truck driver on the receiving end of Lindsay Lohan's Porsche has already lawyered up, TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with truck driver James, who tells us he was injured in the crash, and apparently wants money for his pain and troubles ... thus the reason for a lawyer.

James says he saw a doctor Sunday, despite previously telling us he felt fine.  He would not describe the nature of his injuries, on the advice of his hired gun.

TMZ broke the car crash story, and then the plot thickened when James told TMZ ... after the accident Lindsay's assistant removed a mysterious pink bag from the Porsche and asked him not to mention it to the media. He says Lindsay's people asked him to settle up on the spot, but he declined.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

JBDragon

Where's the truck pictures? Did the Porsche even leave a mark on the truck? She's fine, and the Poor truck driver was also just fine, that is until he found out who it was, and then it's the old Back Pain and other issues that Doctors can't Test for!!!

It's pure money grab! She couldn't possibly have that much money these days.

DaveT

...."I'm fine, not injured, no problems...oh wait....this is Lindsay Lohan...she's rich!...I can totally get into her deep pockets...oh man.....jet skis...a hot new sports car....my own yacht!...I'm totally injured!...I can't feel my neck!...and I can't walk something's wrong with my leg!.....ouch and my back hurts!....I've fallen and I can't get up!..."

msjakeman2

that girl is a train wreck

annie2

I don't have time to read 16 pages of comments, but I seriously doubt he is injured. I think Lohan is definitely at fault but I just hope he has to provide medical proof or something. I love how she and her assistant who were in the totaled car, are back at work with minor injuries. And he is in an 18 wheeler and claiming he needs damages (to the vehicle, of course) but I think he's out for a quick paycheck. I got rear-ended in a puny little Toyota Corolla by a 4 door pickup truck going the full speed limit (approx 30-35 mph) because he didn't notice we all were stopping. My car looked like an accordion, and I didn't sue the guy. I wasn't injured at all. I just don't find this plausible, sorry.

Bud

He's only suing because he's a minority...and will surely get a payout. Statistical certainty.

Mike L

This guy is so full of crap. A porsche hits a tractor trailer and the truck driver is injured? Bull****. I just went through a lawsuit that was about the same. Truck hits my SUV, truck drivers claim injuries. Such BS. If these drivers are getting hurt with accidents with cars, maybe they should be suing the manufacturers of the trucks. Theres no way somebody driving a 10 ton truck should be hurt in a crash with a 3200lb Porsche (or even in my case a 4800lb Jeep).

Babydoll0630

Oh, now he's hurt? Did he go to the hospital???? I know LL is a liar, but ffs this guy is gonna milk this teet dry. Not surprised.....both are s***.

Don Martin

Lindsay is a natural walking reality show. She doesn't even have to try to create drama for the viewing audience. Unfortunately the public is getting really tired of being forced to watch. She better clean up her act before the world switches her off permanently.

Glenda

Why are we not surprised? Let's face it people, Lindsay Lohan is stuck on stupid.

ketjo

Right on time....Lohan Trolls second shift has checked in...you can tell cause the come in bunches..like two people whiching names and commenting...which is probably pretty damn close to the truth cause I doubt if there is that many idiot trolls coming on here at the same time anyway..
Lohan Inc must be pretty desperate to sway the public cause they know that a lot of gossip sites moniter TMZ for Lohan activity and the opinions on her do influance they way they report their own stories...I know they do because I have seen some of the things I have said quoted word for word by other gossip sites in their report..such as the phrase" Lohan Inc.".which I coined last fall....and "playground" for comment section ...and "QuackQuack "which commentor FUTMZ coined...
Or "douchebag trailor trash" which our resident Slue Rouge Warrior coined...LOL
You might as well be pi*sing in the wind Lohan Inc cause NOBODY is believing you and your trolls...Her creditiablity is down to zero...She has none...Wendy Willaims just trashed her excuses on National TV...that is how bad it is...
Don't you folks know when to shut your mouth !! No I quess you don't....
Well go ahead and make a bigger fool out of yourselfs then you already have...Have at it........

bb

He wouldn't have been injured directly by the impact of Lohan's car but he could very easily have whiplash, which generally takes a day or two to show to full extent.

If you were in an accident and you know full well you saw what you saw but the person whose fault it was started spewing out outrageous lies and venom wouldn't you want to speak up and defend yourself? If Lindsay hadn't instantly started spreading her usual slander then who knows? Maybe he'd have let it drop.

help this young woman

Nikki your post on 54 is as low as you can go. Not only is it playing the race card but it is defamation and slander. Did you forget that Lindsay's long trusted criminal lawyer is SHAWN HOLLEY?

Post no. 54
Nikki

Why does Lindsay Lohan always get in trouble with black people? Is she a racist out to get them? Did Lindsay purposely hit this poor black man, who was minding his own bussiness?
What did he do to deserve all of this havic and drama Lindsay Lohan has caused his life.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan’s hilarious history of convoluted excuses
Posted on June 11, 2012 | Leave a comment

As you may have read this weekend, 47-year-old actress Lindsay Lohan crashed her rented Porsche into the back of an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway on Friday. She was taken to the hospital for minor injuries. At first, she claimed the truck, presumably driven by a professional truck driver as opposed to a troubled starlet with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, cut her off. But then her story got even more complicated. Here’s how TMZ explains it:

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the “truck cut me off!!!” story, but with a twist … she claims she slammed on the brakes … but nothing. And get this … somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.

Sounds super-plausible! Rather than just say, “I got distracted for a minute” or even sticking with the original “The truck cut me off,” she moves to claiming that her luxury rental car with brand-new brakes suddenly failed completely.

But this is not the first time Lohan has gotten into a minor scrape that she then proceeds to make sound 1,000 times sketchier than it did at first, by offering a hilariously convoluted excuse. Herewith, my favorite Lindsay Lohan story of all time.

In 2006, Lindsay was hospitalized in London. She needed 10 stitches in her shin. Naturally, she sustained the mysterious injury at Canadian rocker Bryan Adams’ mansion. Here’s the explanation her mom gave Star magazine:

Lindsay was going up the stairs, carrying a ceramic teacup. She had just come out of the shower, so she was still wet and had some lotion on, and she completely flipped on the stairs. . . . The teacup went flying, it was ****tered and one of the pieces cut Lindsay on her shin.

Sound familiar? Rather than just saying, “She slipped and fell,” the explanation is that Lindsay had taken a shower at Canadian rocker Bryan Adams’ mansion (normal), and had slathered on some lotion while still wet (even more normal), then immediately poured scalding hot tea into a teacup (extremely normal) — but not just any teacup, a CERAMIC teacup (ok, fine, let’s move on) — and then, while still wet and lotion-y, walked up the stairs at Canadian rocker Bryan Adams’ mansion, whereupon she slipped, ****tering the ceramic teacup and apparently falling directly on top of one of the ceramic teacup shards.

BEEN THERE, GIRL. The thing about Lindsay Lohan is that she’s almost TOO normal.

tlcmk

If his claims turn out to be false. both he and his lawyer should do about a 10 year stretch in prison.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan's seemingly simple car accident now inevitably complex web of lies and mysteries
Experts are already debating whether the angle of the shadow behind Lohan suggests that this photo is a fake.
by Sean O'Neal June 11, 2012 Handed the opportunity to rubberneck at the wreck of Lindsay Lohan in a far more literal sense than usual, TMZ's dedicated Lohan bureau spent the weekend delving into the cir***stances of her most recent car-related accident and, inevitably, turning a seemingly straightforward incident into a growing web of conspiracy. The plot, as it's thickened over the last 48 hours before settling into a viscous, chowder-like substance: The driver of the 18-wheeler that Lohan rear-ended claims he was offered hush money in exchange for his silence (an agreement he's refused several times over by offering multiple statements to anyone who will listen). Even more sensationalistic is the allegation that Lohan's assistant, shortly before whisking her away in an appropriately sinister black Cadillac Escalade, filled a mysterious pink bag with an even more mysterious "something," then told him not to mention the bag to police, because that is definitely what you would want to do in order to not arouse suspicion.

Adding yet more appropriately B-movie elements to this story, Lohan has now reportedly amended her original claim of being cut off to also saying that the brakes on her rental Porsche failed, ominously relaying that the rental company informed her they'd just been replaced two days before. With the truck driver seemingly gearing up to sue Lohan for unspecified injuries, this entire tale is now threatening to become the JFK assassination of our age, with future scholars endlessly debating whether someone could have deliberately tampered with Lohan's brakes because she was getting too close to the truth of Elizabeth Taylor, and of course, what was in Lindsay Lohan's Pink Bag Of Mystery. Drugs and/or alcohol? A jar containing the spirit of Marilyn Monroe? An endlessly nesting matryoshka of pink bags eventually leading to the fragile, freeze-dried butterfly that is the totem of Lohan's soul? We are truly through the looking glass here.