Lindsay Lohan Car Crash

Truck Driver Lawyers Up

6/11/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_lilo_truck_driver_getty_tmzThe truck driver on the receiving end of Lindsay Lohan's Porsche has already lawyered up, TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with truck driver James, who tells us he was injured in the crash, and apparently wants money for his pain and troubles ... thus the reason for a lawyer.

James says he saw a doctor Sunday, despite previously telling us he felt fine.  He would not describe the nature of his injuries, on the advice of his hired gun.

TMZ broke the car crash story, and then the plot thickened when James told TMZ ... after the accident Lindsay's assistant removed a mysterious pink bag from the Porsche and asked him not to mention it to the media. He says Lindsay's people asked him to settle up on the spot, but he declined.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

help this young woman

So Lindsay's Porsche had severe damage and airbags deployed and she is not injured and back to work the same day. but the truck driver in a heavy truck with big heavy multiple tires that dissipate the energy is injured. Is he back to work?

ketjo

Driver arrives at Lindsay rented house and rouses her and Gavin out of the drug /drumk sleep from the nights parting at the CM .
."Larry wants you at the set now they been waiting since 7:00 am for you and it 10:30 "
Lindsay scream" fu*k off C*nthead and rolls over "
Driver say "I'm not leaving here without you so get up if you want this job."
"Lindsay throws a pillow and a fit, drags her ass out of bed and punishes Gavin and tells him to get up they have to go...
Driver goes to the car to wait for them to dress..only to be surpirsed when her car starts up in the driveway and she shots by driving with Gavin in the passenager seat...He follows her...She speeds up faster and faster trying to lose him...while she's texting or cursing into her phone...(hence the Papz chasing tale)
Shes speeding down the road like a bat out of hell glancing at the phone of for a secret looks up and sees the truck trys to swerve into the middle lane around him and see another car hidden by the side of the trunk and trys to get back in and BAM ! she smashes right into his ass...they all come to a stop..fights her way out of the airbag in a dead panic..tells Gavin to get out..he crawls out just as the driver runs up ..tells Gavin get our stuff as he stuffs it in the bag and hustle her ass over to the drivers car to take off before the cops get there cause she know she wasn't suppose to be drive in the first place and the rest you know..and she didn't go to the hospital in a ambluance because she would have tested dirty..that why..
Wonder how close that is ...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Just got on, started with the first 6 pages and gave up. Same ole spiel. My fellow 'h8turds' schooled them well. Had to come back to were the 'sane' people were with exceptions, of course. Sez, I kept missing you yesterday. When you were on, I was off and vice versa. Wanted to say, WELCOME BACK, you were very much missed, FFS! Haha. Anyhoodle, its not gonna stop, so we might as well get used to these twits every new post. DUIna has them out in force. Its 4pm EST, so maybe they've gone for the afternoon and won't have to deal with them till tomorrow morning, which I don't have too, cuz by the time I get on, you east coasters have 'run them off'. YAY for our 'East Coast H8turds'.

jc

@UP
What were you saying the other day......"Just add water"

magmax

Half of the Cretin fans should be processed into Soylent Green and fed to the other half. Then they're all croaked with no mess to clean up.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

H8turd!!!! H8turd!!!!

QUAAAAACKquackquackquackquackquack!!!!!!!

ketjo

...It says "pain and trouble "which in lawyers mean anything from a broke fingernail to mental problem stemming from the accident...and having a Meat Grinder media manipulator like Lohan Inc come after you trying to smear your name and reputation is mental anguish if I ever hear of it...
but most likely he has some Whiplash...
Remember "For every action there is a equal or bigger reaction." Hiding the back of that truck bed would rock that Dump Truck forward and cause it to snap backward just as fast even in a seat belt that would snap your neck...and if he was empty at the time then the snap would be greater force because of the mass displaced..

RATTLESNAKE

at first i liked the truck driver and believed him, i defended him but now , no way. ur telling me a porsche that slams into the back of an 18 wheel dump truck is gonna cause the driver an injury ? wow he reachin ' high now... losers all em !

Ellie G

He lawyered up, Lohans have shut up otherwise we would know every little thing about this guy. Usually TMZ would have 3 more stories on the victim, trying to paint them in a bad light. I say he did the smart thing.

UPYOURS

Must say, got a giggle out of 'Dani', NOT to be confused with Danielle, informing me that I was a piss poor nurse and didn't know what I was talking about and didn't know diddly about insurance. That it wasn't in ANY nursing book. Of course it was, there were separate classes for that. Called Billing and Coding. BTW, I passed nursing school, BOTH TIMES I WENT, with a 4.0. She then went on to say that she would HATE to have me as a nurse. Funny, I had MANY patients saying that if I moved on, they wanted to know where so that they could follow me and I could continue giving them injections. Another funny thing, when I did child injections (something I hated btw), the children never cried. I am SUCH a lousy nurse.

vixis

REALLY! Driving a freaking semi and claims injury, getting rearended in a truck like that by a porsche is like a bird slamming into a glass window.

Stephanie

The story this man tells doesn't even sound right. Pink bag? Really? Kinda funny how reports say that Lindsay wasn't on anything (she took drug/ alcohol tests that night at the hospital) and now all of sudden this man says there was a mysterious pink bag.

This guy is a douche (sp) if I ever saw one and I hope that Lindsay tears his butt to pieces! I don't care what she has done in the past... people are only out for a big payday and this person is no exception!

hugh

If you people had been in a auto accident with Lindsay Lohan, wouldn't you lawyer up considering her history of lying and scamming?

ilovegossip

Just a reminder that BOTH Lindsay AND her passenger went to the emergency room, and both sustained multiple injuries. none life threatening, just like the other driver. Lindsay's lawyer was at the hospital with her...Why???

paul p

What a money grabbing C@?T. Chances are that he never felt the impact due to such a large truck. I am not defending L L but there is a limit to how much of a sleeze bag this guy can be!