Lindsay Lohan Car Crash

Truck Driver Lawyers Up

6/11/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0610_lilo_truck_driver_getty_tmzThe truck driver on the receiving end of Lindsay Lohan's Porsche has already lawyered up, TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with truck driver James, who tells us he was injured in the crash, and apparently wants money for his pain and troubles ... thus the reason for a lawyer.

James says he saw a doctor Sunday, despite previously telling us he felt fine.  He would not describe the nature of his injuries, on the advice of his hired gun.

TMZ broke the car crash story, and then the plot thickened when James told TMZ ... after the accident Lindsay's assistant removed a mysterious pink bag from the Porsche and asked him not to mention it to the media. He says Lindsay's people asked him to settle up on the spot, but he declined.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Nikki

Has Drop Dead Cloud been back since his toilet tantrum??

Firefly

I must of got to close for comfort last thread because my post is gone. I said, next the truck driver will lawyer up and probably sue for pain and suffering.And then I said a few other things so I'm not sure what put their panties in a bunch that made them delete it. Nothing bad.

kellkatt

I'm no detective but after watching the TMZ video of this guy's story, he's clearly lying. First he says "the female driver" got into the back seat of the Escalade, then he says she got into the front seat. Which was it? Also, when he talks about the alleged bribery attempt, he looks away and then has one of those nervous gulps. I'm pretty sure he's about to make a fool of himself.

andyscandy

CIVIL SUit coming this summer for the 3 boys she kiddnaped in the SUV..
so this dude needs to act fast...the assistants mom already won $500,000 on that car chase..
anyone that has money coming dont hesitate to sue her crusty ass.
Gavin needs to get a lawyer as well..

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Typical Lohan fans. The guy gets hit in the rear by Lohan, clearly her fault in the eyes of everyone except for those select few who WON'T see reason, and suddenly the VICTIM is the bad guy because he hires a lawyer? For all we know, his company or his company's insurance agent may have hired the lawyer.

But let's not give him the benefit of the doubt, eh Lohan fanatics? Nope, he's after riches and 15 minutes of fame. Yep straight from the Lohan Playbook.

Idiots.

Mike

Horse****. Your telling me he was injured when her 1/2 ton (if that) porche hit the back of his 5-10+ ton rig...yeah, ok. Of course he's going to sue. America runs on lawsuits.

Nikki

What's Lohan Inc. going to do when TMZ releases the 911 call and the video they brought from a witness, of Lindsay speeding?

Can't wait to see that spin

Mike

I'm surprised he didn't hire Gloria Alred

jayfro

So the truck driver is gonna bust the frivolous lawsuit? Please.

Faye

I was siding with this guy after the crash. Believed him totally. Now he's just another d-bag looking for a quick buck.

Nikki

Oh no.....Susan says, she wins I lose......Goes to show she is a little girl..Baby talk !

ilovegossip

He certainly deserves SOMETHING if she is found at fault.

Go for it James!

andyscandy

thats why I drive a big ass truck so when this FCKTARD..ends up on the sidewalk mowing down innocent people..a good simaritan like me can put an end to her bad driving and crash that little sports car..
make her my hood ornament

ilovegossip

I think this is a pretty good indication that he wasn't at fault...

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I was going to make a point about how Lofans automatically extend the benefit of the doubt to Lindsay, but never to her victims.

But then, I thought how something is very wrong when a person has their very own victims. How many victims do you have? I don't have any.