« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Ex-GF

Apologize for Trashing Me

OR ELSE

6/12/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kris_humphries_joe-tacopina-mila-sinanaj-article
Kris Humphries better apologize to his former girlfriend stat, or he's getting sued ... TMZ has learned.

Joe Tacopina, Myla Sinanaj's attorney, tells TMZ ... Kris has gone on a campaign of destruction against her to save his own ass in his divorce from Kim Kardashian. TMZ broke the story, Kris' lawyers contacted the FBI, claiming Myla tried to extort him by demanding a huge sum of money or else she'd spill secrets about their relationship to the media.

Tacopina tells us, "I defy them to show that she has asked for one red cent," adding, "I challenge them to submit Kris Humphries to a polygraph and if he does I will have my client do the same. She never asked him for a penny."

But there's more ... Tacopina says Kris is a boldfaced liar by claiming Myla was a booty call.  Tacopina says, "I have hundreds of text messages and phone records which show he constantly contacted her on a steady basis. He'd call her 50 times in a day."

Tacopina says Kris told Myla when pictures of them first surfaced that they had to hide the fact that they were in a relationship. Tacopina says Kris didn't want to screw up his legal war with Kim Kardashian, adding, "It's hard to argue you're heartbroken when you had a steady girlfriend since January."

Tacopina says Humphries' lawyers not only trashed Myla in the media but tried getting her fired from her hotel job. Tacopina says his client has been slandered and, "There will be a retraction and an apology by Humphries and his lawyer, or else."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Drk Gntlmn

The more I read about this low life gutter skank, the more I am thinking she was in for her 15 mins of fame. Kris is really going to watch his back because I feel the KaTRASHians will stop at nothing to bring Kris Humphries down. Not to mention with the help of TMZ to make Kris look bad and more empathetic to the slore queen Kim K.

Melissa

I know Kris caused this on himself but I feel a little sorry for him. Poor Kris.

Gaby

Anyone who lives their lives reading tabloids and consumed by that will not be living a happy life. They will always be chasing something that is not going to be there -Kris Humphries

tarzbar

$5.00 says Kim K orchestrated this whole thing and got FATmire to hook Kris so SHE could look better in court because she got on Kanye's d*ck before her marriage had even began to fall apart... too suss this b*tch would talk about the KarTRASHians while "dating" Kris, especially in a public forum KNOWING media would find it. This b*tch was a mole (in all the different meanings of the word) from day dot. We ALL know Kim K isn't above ANYTHING that will garner publicity, and if she can take down the ex who's trying to show everyone what a f*cking liar and fraud she is, why wouldn't she try and take him down. Like someone else said, this girl came out of of the blue... Team Humphries!!

Christy

This no name famewhore needs to crawl back under the Jersey Shore rock she crawled out from! No one cares you skank!!!

Sue

If he didn't want anyone to know he was dating, then he shouldn't have dated anyone. What a fool!

Maggy25

Her friends are on this page claiming she hasn't said anything yet on her twitter she & her friends are ranting on and on about how he just wants Kim's money. Yeah that's is probably where TMZ is also getting their info..ever thought of that? I like Kris, I just think he's a little slow and messes with the wrong girls.

oc

I BET YOU Myla Sinanaj' WAS PAID OFF BY KRIS JENNER ...THERES SOMETHING FISHY WITH THESE STORIES. IF PEOPLE TAKE OFF THEIR BLINDERS OFF....AND STOP BASHING KRIS WITHOUT THINKING.... YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ... KRIS HUMPHRIES IS BEING SET-UP..

LolaBEE

I'm tired of the threats Kris and Myla! DO IT ALREADY! Release the texts so we can see who is really telling the truth!

Melissa

When TMZ first reported that Myla was a neighbor that just happened to be sitting beside Kris. There was no need for either Kris or Myla to confirm or deny. A lot of reports have been posted about Kris and he has not responded to them. I suspect that TMZ is working for the Kardashians. The deposition dates are this month and they are working hard to discredit Kris. Where did TMZ get permission to post Myla's pictures on their site? Certainly not from Kris Humphries because he wanted to keep his "relationship" on the down low. I suspect Myla or someone from the Kim's camp send the pictures to TMZ to make Kris look bad as he has been professing that he is not dating until after divorce and blah blah blah. This makes Kimmy look very bad since she is parading around with Kanye. Nobody really gives a rats a$$$ who Kris is dating. Big deal if he is dating a big a$$ chick nobody cares. Who would care? Only the Kardashians and Myla herself. Kris is a really dumb dumb but I suspect that the KKlan is behind this drama. If Myla wants to sue, she must sue TMZ and Radar for leakiing pictures and that she is a hotel worker. They even stalk her trying to get coffee.

Shaz

Can someone please explain why KK can date but Kris cannot? I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense to me. Like, who cares???

Gaby

If Kris told Myla to keep the relationship on the down low, if she had a problem with it she should end it once and for all. Myla is not fooling any one. Why was she flaunting her big a$$ in a bikini beside Kris? I would be ashamed to be in a relationship with someone who disowns me. She agreed to it since she claims it was from Jan, why because she was getting perks and court side tickets. That would make you a ..well...not a girlfriend. I wonder who is that little boy in the pictures. Wonder if it is Hump's son? and she is blackmailing him since no one knows. Just playing devil's advocate. Hope she doesn't sue me. lol

ummm?!

Does she want a verbal apology or money apology. My guess is an apology via money.

oleman

IDK, I got a feeling the kartrashians are behind this........setting this poor guy up

Regina

Oh my, now Mama K has bared all her claws/fangs and went and hired an Armenian mob lawyer to defend her "plant".
Stay strong Kris H, you got the Kardashian clan on the ropes, just don't give up. See how desperate Mama K is to destroy you, she doesn't want her empire to collapse and you expose her.
Team K hump!!!!