« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Ex-GF

Apologize for Trashing Me

OR ELSE

6/12/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kris_humphries_joe-tacopina-mila-sinanaj-article
Kris Humphries better apologize to his former girlfriend stat, or he's getting sued ... TMZ has learned.

Joe Tacopina, Myla Sinanaj's attorney, tells TMZ ... Kris has gone on a campaign of destruction against her to save his own ass in his divorce from Kim Kardashian. TMZ broke the story, Kris' lawyers contacted the FBI, claiming Myla tried to extort him by demanding a huge sum of money or else she'd spill secrets about their relationship to the media.

Tacopina tells us, "I defy them to show that she has asked for one red cent," adding, "I challenge them to submit Kris Humphries to a polygraph and if he does I will have my client do the same. She never asked him for a penny."

But there's more ... Tacopina says Kris is a boldfaced liar by claiming Myla was a booty call.  Tacopina says, "I have hundreds of text messages and phone records which show he constantly contacted her on a steady basis. He'd call her 50 times in a day."

Tacopina says Kris told Myla when pictures of them first surfaced that they had to hide the fact that they were in a relationship. Tacopina says Kris didn't want to screw up his legal war with Kim Kardashian, adding, "It's hard to argue you're heartbroken when you had a steady girlfriend since January."

Tacopina says Humphries' lawyers not only trashed Myla in the media but tried getting her fired from her hotel job. Tacopina says his client has been slandered and, "There will be a retraction and an apology by Humphries and his lawyer, or else."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Karl Garland

This whore works at my Hotel. Tribeca Grand Hotel. She sleeps with just about every athlete that comes in. She works overnight as a Front Desk Manager so she sneaks up to their rooms for Room Service.. Its disgusting. And shes So Fat. I hope he gives a Nothing

peoplearesilly

It's clear he was interested in one thing from her and not interested in a long term relationship. She's an idiot.

helloamanda

I'm looking forward to these people fading back into obscurity.

Grouchy Marps

This is what happens when you try to date a woman just because she looks like your ex. Except in Hulk Hogan's case. That's called incest.

O_o

k - if this guy gets a date after THIS i'll be shocked.

QE2

I think someone is making all of this up. From the very start. The guy probably started "seeing" her and then it didn't work out (rebound). Then someone got hold of any info and started "leaking" stuff they made up to the media. It's just too stupid. Someone is laughing their head off.

kimborock

I always had a feeling he was a big dumb "dufus"! His 15 minutes of fame is over!!! Really!!

menolikeit

Publicity stunt. She is not relevent in his divorice from KK. Anything she says is hearsay and not admissible. This whole thing is made up so he can be in the news. How stupid. He needs new advisors or a brain transplant.

Obama2012

This is nothing more than a smear campaign orchestrated by Kris Jenner. Nice to throw Joran Vandersloot's former atty., Tacopina, in the mix to keep it ultra-trashy and contentious!

Me

Typical American bitch. She is the reason I quit dating and enjoy masturbating much more now. I wish I could be on a jury to convict her ass for extortion.

kim kardashian