Terra Nova

Anyone Wanna Buy

Our Crappy Vehicles?

6/12/2012 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_terra_nova_auction_launch_v3
Hey, you ... the one person who watched "Terra Nova" .... wanna buy the super-ugly vehicles from the show? They're SUPER cheap ...

TMZ has learned ... the production company behind Steven Spielberg's dinosaur fighting TV flop is auctioning off all of the vehicles used on the show ... since it was mercifully canceled in March.

The vehicles are modified Land Cruisers and Range Rovers from the early 1980's and 1990's ... and all of the rides include a warning that reads, "Has been modified by MovieWorld Studios for a popular TV show, NOT for road use. Inspection recommended."

The auction, taking place in Australia, is set to end in a few hours ... and, shocker, the asking prices on the cars are still incredibly low -- $2,409 for a 1985 Range Rover and $6,059 for a 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Pretty sweet deal .. if they were actually drivable ... and not hideous ... and not from a terrible television show.

Cathrine

I loved this show - I could not wait for more episodes! Darn.. Well, I hope they do a simular show (and not a total buzzkill like Lost) soon! Go TERRA NOVA!

all about the money

I liked the show as well. The show actually got decent even good numbers. Main problem was the production cost was too high. They had lower numbers on a couple episodes but at start were high and at the end of the season was climbing back up again. Typical of today's TV viewers. If a show makes you think its going to be canceled. If a show is too intelligent it gets axed. Seems most american's get confused beyond Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Smart TV gets axed for more stupid low brow reality TV.

TMP

I never watched the show, cause I don't want much TV, BUT, I heard nothing but good things about this show.. I don't know what TMZ is talking about.. it didn't flop and the rating were actually really good. The show was just REALLY expensive to make.... Wow.. TMZ, I'm starting to think that you're just giving up on actually doing ANY kind of fact finding before you write these "news stories".

Cheri

Well I loved the show, wish SyFy picks it up

sakiqueen

I LOVED THAT SHOW

Alyssa

Actually more like 7.2 million viewers, but yea ok- probably more viewers than AWFUL TMZ and the losers standing around talking about the celebrities they stalked

Terra Nova Fan

I can tell you this. I would much rather watch reruns of Terra Nova than any show of TMZ, that's for sure.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4