Madonna

When in Rome ...

Flash Your Ass!

6/13/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Madonna unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old buttAfter flashing her nipple in Turkey the other day, Madonna continued to strip down on the latest stop of her body part peep show tour by showing off her mother-of-four butt in Italy on Tuesday.

While performing her hit song "Human Nature" again, the Queen of Pop unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old taut backside to the crowd at Rome's Stadio Olimpico.

With controversial swastika references, Lady Gaga jabs and plenty of MILF nudity, Madge's MDNA tour has something for, er, everyone.

Mick

She's just too old to be flashing. I think it's pretty much old hat these days, anyway. I live in New York. I have seen lots of genitals on the stage. It's no big deal. But she needs to withdraw. I'm sick and tired of her and surely I can't be the only one.

annie

I dunno, just seems wrong. I happen to be a MILF myself but it would just be plain wrong to act like one of my young adult kids; can you imagine the embarrassment?? It's just inappropriate thats all, you know it when you see it, so to speak

ConanTheRepublican

Madonna, you're still the babe you've always been. These friggin' haters in here wish 1. They were as hot as you at that age. 2. Had HALF the talent you do, and 3. they had HALF the money you've made. Buncha jealous garbage buckets. Madonna, honey, I'd never kick you outta the sack, sweetie!

pimpdaddy

That ass has got to go!

Hooter

Madonna was the bomb in the 80's and early 90's but now I'm just embarrassed for her. She really needs to retire and take Cher with her!

charl

Madonnas main concern? Am I in the news?

stavford

you need to put up a pole on this Madonna issue, Who would you rather see flash, Madonna or Courtney love, when coutney love lifted her dress that time, i nearly threw up !

Jim in Cali

I admit its ridiculous but she does look good for her age.

Shane

Madge looks like Hillary Clinton

Keith

Do we really have to see her bulbous backside

Fluidizer

Gross Me Out.

Brutus

Hate and judge all you want. She still has a nice ass. Most women her age in this country look disgusting. Hell most of the women half her age could use a few months in the gym.

The Bruce

Earth to Madonna: Father Time called. He'd like your ass back.

Thank you. Over.

Tony

She is a pitiful slut .

L F

Helluva 53 yr old ass! I'd hit it!