« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives'

3 Girls AXED from Show

6/14/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_basketball_wives_article
Dwight Howard
can finally relax -- because his baby mama Royce Reed (left) just got her ass axed from "Basketball Wives" ... along with two other stars on the show.

Sources connected with production tell TMZ, Jennifer Williams (right) and Kesha Nichols (center) also got the chop -- and will be replaced next season. It's unclear who's in line to take their spots.

According to sources, producers will be giving the girls their walking papers any day now to drop what they called "dead weight" from the show.

We're told Royce was cut because she wasn't legally allowed to talk about Dwight due to a 2009 gag order, blocking her from discussing her ex in any way. The other girls on the show had also decided to ostracize her, so Royce couldn't shoot scenes with the rest of the cast.

As for the others -- producers think Jennifer's too big a liability after suing Nia Crooks for slapping her on the show. And Kesha was just too boring.

A rep for VH1 tells TMZ, “We don't comment on casting until everything is final. Thanks for checking in.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Merle Clark

I will not be watching I like royce and jennifer because they were the ones who at less was not sitting around waiting to start trouble. Evelyn and Tami is a bigger risk because they are both dangerous. I really think this show is the worst on tv now. Then I do not want to see evelyn get married to a man who is just as crazy as she is.

Mrs,w

Im not watching that show now Jennifer s gone its reallly going to be wacccccck

Brian

To be a man, you need to be successful. You need to be tall. You need to be fit. You need to be able to provide security. You need a properly sized and shaped penis. As a man, you must learn to read minds. You need to accept your place. You need to sacrifice everything of yourself for women and children. You need to be last in the life raft. You need to walk on the traffic side of the street. You need to buy expensive jewelry. If handed a weapon by the government, you need to kill whomever they tell you to kill. You need to have sufficient earnings to provide for meals, entertainment, and all other forms of creature comforts. You need not have emotions. You need not consider yourself a human with hopes, dreams and needs of your own. As a man, what you really need is acceptance of the fact that you were born to be a slave. Never question that fate. The world has expectations that you cannot fight. You’ve been programmed from birth to act according to societal standards. As a man, do not step out of line. Resistance is futile.

Brian

In order to ruin the lives of more men than we have decimated in the past, what new tactics come into play? Exactly where do women’s contributions to society come into play? We sent them to war, we’ve insisted that they earn more, we’ve asked them to be taller and more…well you know. We need further advancements in cosmetics, plastic surgery and clothing. Crap! All the guys out there make less than me, are short, and have inconsequential genitals. How am I to survive in this world when most men are total losers?

Brian

My favorite boobs are the ones that are unattractive to their owners. Can’t count how many times that a girl has articulated her dissatisfaction with her own breasts, all the while finding myself obsessed with them. While she’s downplaying her own goodies, my mind is racing: “Holy crap! There they are (months or years after my initial desire to see them).” God must truly love me to allow me to witness the unsheathing of those heavenly blessings (there were many, many women that fell into this category, BTW).
Girls – I know I’ve been lacking in thanking you, but here it is: I love your tits! I also love your brain and the other things (your @$$, thighs, your vagina, your ears, eyes, lips, feet, and that smelly thing you have. Oh – and there’s the vagina thing too. Wait – I covered the vagina thing, right?

Teresa Lewis- Vaughn

I wouldn't miss The Show now i don't watch, After Shaunie let Evelyn friend attack Jennifer like that that was it for me. How do they think their children look @ them pitiful. now Elvelyn see Jennifer was only telling her the truth Chad was an ******* i know she wish she would have listen to Jennifer she was only trying to b a friend!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10