Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

Lri

Her white ass betta sue all those stunt queens!!

f uck racist whites

Have at it, bigots.

kathy

They all should be ashamed of themselves, acting like a bunch of thugs! I hope this girls sues all of their asses, and teach them a lesson!

O_o

now THAT is a f*king shame. poor thing.

James

The poor sweet girl deserves a pile of money.

AD

I hate to say this, but if she's on vacation from australia, I hope she got travel medical insurance because otherwise those medical bills are going to ruin her vacation :(

She was obviously just looking to have fun with some friends, maybe spot some celebs, etc. This is horrible!!!

TerrorMax

RiRI's punnany has these dudes acting like a bunch of high school losers.....Must be some really good stuff...

Kevin

She needs to call Gloria Allred and sue everyone! LMAO

Rudy G!!!

'Proceeded To Fall In & Out Of Consciousness'? That's the Exact Wording One Would Use In A Lawsuit...Most People Would Say 'I WENT In & Out Of Consciousness' Not Proceeded..Guaranteed A Lawyer Contacted Her...

Woot

SUE THAT RIDICULOUS CHRIS BROWN! Ahole.

PT

Sue the living shnit out of these a-holes.

slickrick

PAYDAY!!!

esq777

TIme to lawyer up and sue these goons for everything she can get.

Sarah

All this was just for Rihanna?? Sorry shes nothing special and not worth all the fuss. If their gonna fight for a girl at least fight for one that's actually pretty and classy. Poor girl. I hope shes taking this further if this was me I would be suing both of their assses for a lot of money for getting me injured like that and ruining my holiday.

babygirlsnonnie

I see a lawsuit and lots & lots of $$$$$...