Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

pepekale

WRONG PLACE!! WRONG TIME!!!!

pepekale

Sue them ASS!!!

J

Behold diversity!! A nice lesson for a lilly white sucker. Stay with your own kind and you'll be fine

Regina

Sue, sue, sue. Those two dumb SOB's started this mess, make them pay for your ER bill.

VictoriaGirl

This poor girl, I hope she can find out who threw the bottle and sues them. This is what chris browns face should look like, not hers.

KAL

Of course she's hurt! She was at the club, saw the fight and saw a chance to make a buck! Then called TMZ! Get a life LOSER!!!!!!! And get a life TMZ for posting this story

Shawn Carter

video of Chris,Meek Mill and Trey songz leaving the club just after the brawl.it starts at 2:30min

Kowny Krush

Welp, dat's what happens when white chix wanna hang out where ______z congregate...

Craig P

You'd think that people who know they are being watched by just about everyone would show a little more maturity and caution with their little spats and feuds. Apparently money and fame doesn't necessarily mean you're bright and mature. If I were this innocent girl, I'd slap both parties with a law suit since they are both responsible for what happened. Next time maybe you guys can use some of your money and rent a space at the nearest boxing club and duke it out like more responsible adults...

alia saleh

drake all i can say is that you are some **** mannerd arsehole ...and to the girl its bad buh i will get them to give me free tickets to all there concerts.......x

Kico

WOOAAW! I WISH I GOT THE BOTTLE IN MY HEAD! I WOULD SUE ALL THE BLING BLANG BUM ****HEADS AND TAKE THE PRIVATE JET BACK HOME TO AUSTRALIA!

SERLINA

WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO LIKE THAT REPEATEDLY? I REALLY ADMIRE YOUR MUSIC, BUT THIS... LOOK AT THIS INNOCENT VICTIM. SHE'S EVEN NOT AMERICAN. BAD TIME, BAD PLACE. THAT'S ALL WE GOT.

laura m

poor thing... sue sue sue sue baby girl!!!

Gorillamonk

"she was transported to a local hospital by herself " who the hell wrote this?

emma

aussie dont sue on everything that happens but i hope this chick get some money outta this