'Bridesmaids' Slap Case

Student Wants $1 MILLION

In Damages

6/15/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0608_dionne_malibu_logo
The Malibu High School student who was allegedly slapped in the face by her teacher multiple times -- in front of her entire class -- has officially placed the school on notice ... she wants $1 million for humiliating her ... or else.

15-year-old 9th grader Dionne Evans just filed a claim for damages with the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, demanding a total of $1,010,000 -- $1 mil for pain and suffering, $10,000 for psychological expenses.

According to the document filed by legal pitbull Donald Karpel, the teacher committed battery on Evans by slapping her several times on the face on May 22nd ... using a scene from the movie "Bridesmaids" as inspiration.

The school now has 45 days to resolve the issue -- by either paying up or settling -- or Evans can file suit, dragging the school district to court.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is currently conducting a criminal investigation. The NAACP is conducting its own investigation.

For the school's part, it looked into the incident and decided the teacher only "pat" Evans. The school has no plans to place the teacher on administrative leave.

todd lee

Over a million bucks, HAHAHAHAHAHA...this stupid black bitch needs to wake up. A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...good luck sweetie. This girl is lucky if no one beats her ass for making such a stupid, sorry ass claim.

Somebody is always looking for a hand out and this dumb bitch is claiming over a million dollars for being a sissy female.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

truth hurts

All jokes aside, no one should put their hands on someone else's face. It is very dehumanizing and disrespectful.

bionicduck

More proof n1ggers are stupid.

Bagheera

So, she changes her story again? First it was bitch slapped 10 times, then slapped only 6 times. Now, she was only slapped once. Honey, if you are going to try and extort someone, you need to pick and story and stick with it. Changing it every day will not help you out.
---
I remember in elementary school getting my hands whacked with a ruler for laughing at my teacher pretending to be the phantom of the opera, who was my teacher's friend. This was the late 90s. I don't know what happened in the last 15 years, but it is horrible.

me

My teacher once pinched my cheek and said how cute i was. Should i have sued for sexual harassment and assault?

innocentbystander

This is my issue - other students are saying that this is an inflated claim by the student. That she was laughing in the class and that it was nowhere near what she is saying it is. Then, when she stated that she felt "embarrassed" after the fact, the teacher, in all of the villainous character, apologized for the child's embarrassment and said that it was absolutely not her intent for this to happen. Sorry - I'm not with the student on this one. All the parents have done is over-inflated the situation and embarrassed the student more. Now, if I was the principal, I wouldn't allow her to be bussed to the school anymore. She'd have to go.

kati7109

Dat bitch on drugs?

Del

Of course she, or rather her family does, but lucky to get five grand. No harm done. Sorry make your money for real stuff not bull to make easy money. Greedy!

CitySide

Why don't most colored people want to earn an honest living??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4