Chris Brown/Drake Brawl

Nightclub Surveillance Tape

Pretty Much USELESS

6/15/2012 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_getty_chris_brown_drake
Police are currently in possession of nightclub surveillance footage from the Chris Brown/Drake melee early Thursday AM -- but TMZ has learned, the footage is so dark ... the tape's basically worthless.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the club voluntarily handed over the surveillance footage yesterday.

But it won't do much good anyway -- we're told it's nearly impossible to make out faces on the footage because the club was so dark when the fight broke out.

So far, this is the only video of the fight police have been able to obtain.

brownielu

chris brown and drake are idiots bombs

Taraji

I think this is just soooooo stupid.

DahhTroll

did you notice the coke in chris browns nose when he took the pic of his face.
rinha gave him heerpes!

Babydoll0630

ALL surveillance tapes these days are not useful. Our OWN PHONES nowadays have better footage. WHY CAN WE NOT UPGRADE SECURITY CAMERAS?? I've been asking this A LONG TIME.

Babydoll0630

He has a good song with Jordin Sparks, THAT'S IT.........He's caca. And to me Drake will always be Johnny in a damn wheelchair........FFS. THEY ARE POSERS.

thestupid

idiot vs idiot. you bring shame to us

Hank

i'm going to say what everyone is thinking. club was too dark AND all the perps were black - so unless some of them were smiling and a dentist can recognize their teeth...

lillyric718

I Find It SO Funny How Everyone Just Seems To Blame Chris Brown In This Situation Just Because Of What Happened 3 Years Ago Like GOSH If Rihanna Can Get Over It Then So Does Everyone Else Cause Honestly **** Gets Old People Make Mistakes && I Dont Blame Him For Getting Mad For People Bringing It Up Still Years Later Thats Like If You Cheated Or Stole Something And Constantly Have It Thrown In Your Face Even After You''ve Done Things TO Be Forgiven.I Love CB & I Like Drake But When It Comes To This There Both Wrong And They Both Should Atleast Pay For Whoever Was Injured && Damages To The Club. As For What Exactly Happened I Damn Sure Dont Know && Unless Someone From TMZ Was Inside I Doubt They Know SO What Makes All You Dumbasses Think You Know Anything Smhh Stop Bashing CB Seriously Cause At The End Of The Day What You Say Or Feel Dont Matter He Still Gonna Be Making Money Selling Records Winning Awards If You Dont Like Him Why Are You Even Talking About Him Smh #TeamBreezy && I May Get "hate" For This Comment *shrug* Oh Well Dont Care :P

P.S I Dont See No one Bashing Charlie Sean And He Assaulted Almost All His Girlfriends && Wives And I Freakin Drug Addict But I Guess It Cause CB Black He Must Be Condemned SMH People Kill Me *eye roll*

lillyric718

russell

THESE ARE TWO UGLY ANIMALS!

Passion Of The Taint

CHRIS TORE MY BEANBAG AND RUBBED SAND ON MY ASSY NIPPLES!!!!!
I'M SUING EVERYONE!!!!!

DAMN ANIMALS!!!!

bagladey

Why would a NIGHTclub have surveillance cameras that can't capture proper images of any incident in the darkened club? What's the point of the cameras then; to catch the cleaning crew sipping on something? The club obviously has lousy security.

Tiggy

Useless...just like Chris.

Douce Bag

Hey CB - stick to beating women so you don't get hurt you f*ing loser.

Maria Mills

Rhianna is screwing all three of them ( Meek Millz, Drake, and Chris). Why can't they just see she's just a slut. Any girl who you've dated should never even talk to your closest friends.. When and if she does she makes the statement "It aint fun if the homeboys cant have none" and like 2pac said "You wonder why they call you B!tc#" In my hood they call females like that Community Property because she belongs to everyone lol Chris word of love "!!!! YOU CAN'T LOVE COMMUNITY PROPERTY!!!" Don't take it personal but she's everyboy's girl...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments