Chris Brown

Bloody Bodyguard

Victim of Friendly Fire

6/15/2012 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615_big_pat_blood
File under: The gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight.

The bottle that split open the head of Chris Brown's GIGANTIC bodyguard Wednesday night was thrown by a member of Team Breezy ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple witnesses say ... Brown's hired muscle, Big Pat, was standing  in front of Chris when the bottles started flying. We're told Big Pat turned towards Chris ... when someone in Brown's own entourage fired a bottle intended for Drake's party, but missed ... bad.

Instead, the bottle connected with Big Pat's face at extremely close range ... and opened a giant bloody gash on his forehead.  Pat ended up suffering the worst injuries of anyone in the club -- ironically from his own posse.

Pat received emergency medical treatment for the wound -- but he appeared fine the next day.

LadyN

The only thing Chris Brown or his entourage can hit is a woman. It appears that these "thugs" are total idiots. And Brown is whining about it. He looks like a total idiot (Well, more than he did before).

Jimmy jamz

So wait how will team snitchy attempt to spin this one! I thought only girls threw bottles?

Allen

lol we all know tmz and Harvey the homo hates Chris Brown...plus Drake is a Jew so you already know which side they'll be on. I'll wait for the police to chronicle what happened....

LRT

They all need to GROW UP! They deserve what they got!

Pua

Man, this has Darwin Award all over it, course, you have to actually know what that is, I get the feeling these guys don't..

sPArKY

WHO"s cHRIS BrOWN?

spirit

how stupid is this? oh wait someone must die to add to the excitement.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hilarious!! I bet it really hurt a lot when that big idiot got the bottle in the face! Seems like all the morons in this story have about a 4th grade education. They all belong in prison ha ha!

parlayer

"LIke I said yesterday" perhaps Body guard needs a body guard, - My posse or not I'd have lit him up! Stick to Pimpiing.

gege

TMZ is playing DIRTY now. This is OBVIOUSLY a lie. How much is Drake paying? OR Are office members degrassi fans?...I like Drake too but this is a MESS....This story ISNT TRUE -___-.

Woot

Omg, that's pretty damned funny. I mean I never want ANYONE to get hurt, but the irony here is just too much.

Eh. I take that back. I wouldn't mind seeing Chris' head on a stick like Bush's. Yeah, that would be swell.

Seldombinlaid

More like victim of working for a little girl.

thestupid

This is what happens when you hang around S***! Both sides are a waste of oxygen.

VIDGMER

CELERITY APOCALYPSE PARTY 2012!!!

Berto

Come on Chris, snitches get stitches!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments