Bottle Attack Victim

Blames Attack on

'STUPID FAMOUS PEOPLE'

6/15/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061412_fight_victim_hollie_launch
The woman whose face was ripped open by a flying glass bottle in the Chris Brown vs. Drake club brawl is blaming the incident solely on the "stupid famous people" involved.

Moments after 24-year-old Hollie C. returned from a night in the hospital -- where she received 16 stitches in her head -- the Australian tourist recorded an emotional video to express her anger at the situation.

"Where's the justice in them driving away in a limo while I had to catch the train home on one of my holidays?"

TMZ broke the story ... Hollie was hanging out inside club W.i.P. on Wednesday night when the brawl broke out ... and someone threw a bottle that smashed her directly in the forehead.

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
Hollie -- who said she drifted in and out of consciousness -- was separated from her friends and transported to a nearby hospital ... where she was treated overnight ... and sent on her way by herself early Thursday morning.

So far, no arrests have been made in connection with the brawl.

renae

Hey Harvey and co., I notice you have called this the "Chris Brown" fight for a few posts, why is that? Is it because the others involved, like Drake, MeekMill,etc., won't get people to comment and click ? Or is it that TMZ may subtlety be attempting to disassociate some of the negative press away from the others involved (I'm talking mostly about Drake) and focus it on another. I know Harvey thinks Drake is "cool" (saw him say something like that on TMZ live a while back)but don't let your bias show. It's not a good, or professional ,look..at all. Stop trying to "shape" public opinion on celeb news,, just report whatever it is you report. Seen this done on various subjects and people before onTMZ and it drives me absolutely crazy.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the young woman who was caught up in the ignorant drama and reckless actions of the two groups. No one goes out expecting to get cracked in the head with flying bottle and barware.

sayhi2yourmom4me

Chris Brown and Drake fighting? They both suck. I wish that both of them could have had their asses kicked.

renae

Why TMZ continues to call it the "Chris Brown " fight is interesting, in fact you all have been doing this for quite a few posts. Why is that, is it because posting his name gets more people to click on the story and comment than the others involved? Or is TMZ showing bias (not a surprise) and trying to "shape" the public perception of the story. You've done it before with a variety of stories over the years.

I know Harvey thinks Drake is pretty fantastic , which is fine but your tactics to remove some negative associations with this incident and Drake, no matter how subtle, is noted.

Anyway, I'm sad this girl got pretty badly injured from groups of people, famous or not, that don't know how to behave appropriately. No one goes out expecting to get cracked in the head with a bottle. Pitiful.

Leigh

I agree with what she said

Cathy

I hope that is a million dollar injury for that girl!

Passion Of The Taint

I would sue Brown, Drake and club for tons of money!!!!!!

Ayan

Dude so what she wanted to meet them she might of been a fan? But atleast they should pay her hospital bill and apolgize dearly. If i was here i would ****ing go Off on Whoever threw it

Pondscum

P*ssies throw bottles! And Chris Brown is the biggest one of all!!! That's all I have to say about that

cass

I hope this poor innocent chick makes millions off this.

YouDontSay

She just summed up what is wrong in America. period.

Truth

GOTTA SAY.. WTF DOES THE "STUPID FAMOUS PEOPLE" SLEEKING AWAY IN LIMO'S HAVE TO DO WITH YOU GETTING ON A TRAIN??? PUT IT THIS WAY... IF NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THE BLACK 2.0 HATFIELD AND MCCOYS, SHE STILL WOULD HAVE TO RIDE THE TRAIN HOME AND THE STUPID FAMOUS PEEPS WOULD STILL BE SLEEKING AWAY IN THEIR LIMO'S. SO WHAT'S THE DEAL YOU ASK??? YUP, SHE'S GETTIN A LITTLE MONEY GRUBBING. GO FILE CHARGES AND SUE THE A$$WIPES FOR AT LEAST A MIL INSTEAD OF MAKING YTUBE VIDS!! #TRUTH!!

cass

16 stiches.... I hope 1million PER stich, from EACH of the two morons.

Here, let me help you jumpstart this with Gloria Allred's info....

Gloria Allred
Allred, Maroko & Goldberg
6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone (323) 302-4773
Fax (323) 653-1660...

She'll have a fk'n field day with these two negroids!

Sterling713

Chris Brown should man up and compensate her for what happend. He should also offer her a public apology. But unfortunately, it does not bother him to leave women bloodied and bruised.

parlayer

Innocent bystander of "Thugs" out of control. Sue all the black off there asses!!

moe l.

Don't hang out with those kind of people and you're way better off. Most of them are thugs and felons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments