Lindsay Lohan

Paramedics Rush to Her

Not Hospitalized

6/15/2012 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0615_lindsay_lohan_getty
update_bar
We have more specifics.  We're told Lindsay wasn't feeling well after complaining of exhaustion, she called someone from the "Liz and Dick" production team early this morning, and the team sent a private doctor to check on her.  Before arriving, the doctor called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.  Someone from the hotel went to her door, "checked on her" and determined she was "unresponsive."  The hotel then called 911.

Lindsay's rep says it was someone from the production team who called 911.

0314_divider_graphic
Paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan early today after she was found non-responsive at a hotel by the ocean in L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay had been shooting almost non-stop without sleep for 2 days and was staying at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey to get some shut eye.  She has been shooting parts of her movie near the hotel.

We're told someone became alarmed because they could not wake her up and the person called 911.

Paramedics responded, and determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay.  They left without transporting her to the hospital.

Lindsay is back on set shooting her Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick."

As far as we know, Lindsay did not go to the hospital herself.

jason

maybe if she stayed out of the clubs at night, that would help.

Brandon

Oh, suck it up broad. I go longer than 2 days without sleep working on projects and assignments for college. If you wanna be a drama queen everytime you don't feel like going to work, you're in the wrong biz babe.

bewildered bystander

HURRY UP AND DIE ALREADY!

bsinnett1

Get your **** togther Dumbass ! You have it so ruff !

John dowser

that scared me...everyone (or a lot) partied when they were Lindsay's age. That would bum me out if something happened to her. You haters need some compassion. If you don't like all the headlines about her, don't read them and get all worked up. She's a good actress.

CriticXtreme

Love the distraction angle for morons.

mikole

This girl is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe to the point it seems like she wants to die the same way. I have a family member who is an addict like Lindsay. Lindsay is taking large doses of sleeping pills and some kind of benzodiazepine (Xanax, Valium). My family member who takes this same ****tail of meds Many times I try to wake him by literally slapping him in the face and shaking him and all of a sudden he will awake and be ready to get up and go like nothing just happened. Even though the last twenty minutes I was trying to wake him up thinking he could be in a coma.

PRMateo

i just want everyone to ignore this whore. She loves drama. She is a disaster and I myself am waiting for her end result. I predict an Amy Winehouse type ending. I just wish she would take that miserable excuse of a family with her.

Nikki

Liz Taylor is out to get her....First the accident now this.
Lindsay was high last night....

melody

She was probably passed out drunk.

LLsez

"I miss being on set....I really do."

Ih8Taxes

Why anyone would hire her is beyond me. Seems she had a binge (drugs and/or alcohol) and needed to sleep it off. I think I'm going to select her for our celebrity death pool.

Doreen

I swear this woman is a TRAGIC mess!! She's NOT going to live long the way she's behaving!! She's LUCKY that she didn't die in that car crash!!!!

Skeptical

Am I the only person who read it like this:

"Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay had been shooting UP almost non-stop without sleep for 2 days.." LOL I seriously thought that's what it said for a moment. Oh, my eyes.. they must be suffering from "exhaustion".........

Fifty Shades of WTF

How is it people want to hire this train wreck for ANYTHING? Seems like they'd want the drama ON SCREEN... as opposied to.... well, her normal MO.