Ludacris

Drops THOUSANDS

at Atlanta Strip Club

6/15/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_ludacris_strip_club_rain_launch
With an ass like that you gotta blow ... thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars at an Atlanta strip club -- at least that's what Ludacris did this week ... and we got pics.

Luda hit up Diamonds of ATL on Wednesday night for some much-needed rainmaking -- along with DJ Infamous, Luda's girlfriend Eudoxie, singer Monica, and rapper Lil Scrappy.

According to sources, Luda dropped in excess of $10,000 the entire night. (Not bad ... but not Fabolous either.)

No question -- these chicks do stuff your chicks wish they could.

Marie

Ludacris, I think ur a better Man than that. What got into u wasn't u. So I'm Praying for u.

Jody

Typical trashy ******. He has to flash the cash to show everyone that he is someone in the world. One year from now when he is broke and back in the projects, he will wish he hadn't spent $10,000 on ugly, cellulite covered strippers.

Aussie

Are they strippers ? Damn, thought they were pigs with lipstick ..... still pigs.

Jexica

Ludacris has been in the business since 1998. And although this incident is stupid and embarrassing, he’s actually pretty smart and manages his money well. $10k to him is like $10 to regular people. I’ve spent $10 on stupid stuff before.

Chris

I didn't even see the other pics, I saw enough. Really? I know these guys can do whatever they want with their money but it completely demoralizes them. I went to strip clubs too, when I was 21 yrs old. I grew up.

crazygrrl

These are some FAT, FLABBY, ugly strippers. If it rains for them,--the athletic and toned chicks who dance must be BILLIONAIRES

jax

after seeing the strippers I wouldn't give away a roll of pennies.

melissa

If you're an educated person like I am, there's no need to do that in public, now is there? A-hole writers on here! you suck!

melissa

O_o

i didn't even have to click on that one to spark the question - uhhh why?

sidithers

God I'll bet that room smells

Liveurlife Thisyear

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! White girls and white women have such a thing for BLACK MEN. ITS a whole lotta Nicole Simpsons.

Spanky

That's just gross! Strech marks all over her butt. Nasty!!!

rain

his daughter must be so proud!

tellmeaboutit

Ok, tmz. You win - that photo is the most primal, repulsive, sick thing you've ever put on display. Taking a walk on the dark side, tmz? Every other story the last couple of days is on low life rappers and their posing and pissing at each other. Money can't buy class, obviously.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments