Martin Lawrence

Rent My Gaudy Mansion

for $200k a Month

6/15/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0615_martin_lawrence_house_for_rent_launchWanna take a rinse in a really over the top pink bathroom? Or play pool in a super gaudy game room? Well, if you've got $200k per month to blow, you can rent Martin Lawrence's Beverly Hills mansion.

The "Martin" actor -- who just filed for divorce back in April -- is renting out his monstrous 13,900 square-foot estate ... which looks more like an ostentatious Vegas resort than a house.

The mansion -- located in the ultra-private Beverly Park community in Bev Hills -- boasts 7 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, a wine room, home gym and a state-of-the-art movie theater with concession stand so you can watch hours of "Big Momma's House" and nosh on popcorn at the same time.

It's unclear why Martin doesn't wanna live in his mega-pad -- perhaps it just doesn't have that bachelor feel.

Nyla

Its pretty but does not seem warm. Still...I'd live in it!!

ProudTexEx

who's Martin Lawrence?

Spoch

Doesn't look very "homey" or inviting.....

elysummers

Who has 200k a month for rent. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet maybe?

DaveT

Don't know why people dream of owning big houses, you can only be in one room at a time.

StoopidHead

I'm failing to see the gaudiness of this mansion. I actually find it quite elegant. Balls Balls Balls.

Mason H

At $200,000.00 per month rent, it doesn't sound that unclear... Someones broke or worried about getting there soon!

DJ

There TMZ goes hating again. Minus the dated decor, the house is gorge. I'd live in it.

your own luck

If Elvis was here, he would take it in a heartbeat.

EastCoastChopper

ain't this where Prince Von A Hole live at?

Mark

Does it come with "mah ma ma's biscuits"?

CMS80

This isn't terrible at all! It's a beautiful home, with yes dated decor but gorgeous nonetheless! I expected gold plated everything when I read the title...it is very hard for me to see Martin living here though.

Brasil

He's not broke, unless $110 million is broke. And for the person who said they would pay $60......0/month. Really, you can't even get a studio apt in Ny for $60......0/month. If it is $200k/month, they wouldn't of put that amount unless they knew there would be renters. If someone is willing to pay $200k/month, then that's there business. I wouldn't only cause if I had enough to rent a $200k house, I might as well just buy my own house.

Brasil

Maybe some of you don't believe Martin could live here b/c you're judging him from his Characters on "Martin", it's called acting.And did any of ever think maybe it was his ex-wife who designed the place.

Albert

For that price it would be better to but at a stable rate

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments