Model vs. Abercrombie

Claims Masturbation Shoot

Was A & F's Fault

6/15/2012 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615_af_abercrombie_fitch_lawsuit_article_ben_bowers_2
A dude who worked at an Abercrombie & Fitch store claims the company referred him to a modeling agent who got him to strip down and masturbate in order to take "relaxed" photos -- this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Benjamine Bowers alleges in the suit he worked at an A & F store last year, when the company's casting director referred him to a modelling agent named Brian Hilburn. According to the complaint, Hilburn got Benjamine to fly to Jackson, Mississippi for a photo shoot.

The suit claims during the June 17, 2011 shoot, Hilburn convinced Benjamine that he needed to display a relaxed look for his modeling portfolio, and the best way of achieving that look was to masturbate in front of the camera, so the photog could capture his expression immediately after orgasm. And for good measure, Hilburn allegedly told him the drill was to do the whole thing in the buff.

Benjamine says he was a trooper and took matters into his own hands during the shoot. But Ben says after he masturbated, Hilburn exposed himself and commented on the relative size of their penises.

Benjamine feels used and believes the photos were never intended to help his career ... but just to give Hilburn a cheap thrill.

Benjamine is suing A & F and Hilburn for $1 million.

We contacted Hilburn ... He had no comment.

Nasious Cordova

I guess A&F didn't like the pictures.

Sin D

Oh my...I never, well once...when Charlies Angels was on

kade madison

Sorry dude, but I can't read this article and trust your word properly unless you strip down and masturbate for me while I read it. It will help me relax more. WTF? So instead of walking out and saying no, you decide, I might as well do this now so I can sue later? I don't think so. Judgement for the photographer not the dumb ass.

Bob

Sue A&F because he was idiot....sounds like McDonald's all over again.

Everyones~A~Star

I'm a photographer. I have never had a photoshoot go down like that. Would never suggest it... WTF I cant believe he DID it

Tom

Okay, here's my offer: If A&F will use the JO video in their advertising, I'll buy one o' their dumb shirts.

Loretta Love

YA- and I'm totally suing McD's for making me fat....idiot~

Jake

I think the guy is kinda hot. Don't blame the photographer.

truth hurts

How old was he when all this allegedly occurred?

abby

Don't mean to state the obvious, but how stupid can one person be?

Spencer B in MD

"You've got a great ass! It's all round and musculah. But you look a little tense.. Maybe you should relax..."

Laxer

Glad you filed the lawsuit....A&F never seems to get it when it comes to protecting their employees.

Spencer B in MD

Where did the photographer learn this little trick? Sandusky Snapshot School?

Mag

What a mope!!!

Del

So common sense never entered the picture? No legit photographer would make that request, clue one. A&F may be liable if they did refer him to the person.