« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Parker

Suffers Eye Injury in

Chris Brown/Drake Brawl

6/15/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0615_tony_parker_wip_club_injured_launch_v2NBA superstar Tony Parker says he suffered a serious eye injury during the Chris Brown vs. Drake bottle-tossing mega-brawl.

Parker was inside club W.i.P in NYC Wednesday night when the bottle and the fists began to fly.

Parker addressed the media today and said he got some shards of glass in his eye during the melee.

"I was there with a bunch of friends when a fight broke out. They started to throw bottles about. I got it all."

Parker continued, "The cornea has been touched. I can't do anything for seven days. But I was lucky. The injury won't prevent me from competing in the Olympics in any way."

FYI -- Parker was scheduled to join the French Olympic team on June 20.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MissClarity

Why, why, why. So low life. My mother told me that I would be known by the company I keep. She also said stay up on the curb where you belong. Good advice from a backbone building Mother. God Bless her always.

Ih8Taxes

French Olympic team? What a loser.

Googie

Sorry to say I don't care since he disrespected his wife. Perhaps its karma.

Calinative

Who even cares about this guy?

Mr.J Brown

DAM WHO ELSE GOT THEIR @$$ HIT WITH RANDOM FIRE..LOL

usher

where's the bottle tossing game with brown and drake as moving targets??? come on!! It's friday afternoon at work...zzzzzz

Lauren

These rappers are a bunch of worthless thugs. Rihanna is a shank and they two idiots are fighting
over her. They are all losers.

dennis

Tony Paker one question ?? Why would you be hanging out with these Aholes....are you looking to loose the respect of the world....smarten up

ray

tony and the other injured lady need to retain an atty, sue all of the punk thugs, AND the TAVERN. They WILL win. insurance companies will pay a BUNCH without seeing a jury

thisgirl

that dude looking down at i think a shot glass is a stud.

Tammy

This is so horrible!! These *******s could've cost Tony his career!! Maybe it's time to bring back an old tradition: pistols at dawn. This way, men with issues can work their shiot out without hurting the innocent.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

This story was played out to death yesterday. I hope all the dumb asses just eventually kill one another so we can stop seeing media reports about their crappola.

sam

Wherever Chris Brown goes, trouble follows.....

Heathbar

Chris Brown and Drake are both b!tches!!!

Julies

Parker: Dude, you did not "get it all"....look at that poor Australian girl. Bloodied and battered while visiting our country. What a crappy thing to say. Get over yourself.

Someone needs to do something wonderful for that girl. Pay her med bills and treat her to a truly American experience where she meets kind folks and sees the real "us".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments