Chris Brown/Drake Fight

Who's the Bad Guy?

6/18/2012 3:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0614_chris_brown_drake_tmz_gettyThe Chris Brown/Drake violent bar fight has polarized TMZ users. So without further adieu, we gotta ask ...

TNT

I guess Chris Brown doesn't like it when people fight back. What a P.O.S he is! It's sad that people continuously kiss this woman beaters ass. For those that voted that he isn't inherently violent you really are morons.

OH NO!

They are both ***** ass 'soft' men.

arale norimaki

In 5 years Chris will be dead.

Cece

Who actually cares? Soon one will shoot and kill the other and they will call it an accident or unsolved.

Metta Worldhate

They're all bad guys and they're all whores.

Majestik

- Chris Brown - Arrested, tried and convicted of beating on a woman.
-Drake - ????
- Chris Brown - Does an interview with Good morning America and he get's pissed off with a question pertaining to RiHanna,. He goes back, throws a chair throw a window and damages his room.
- Drake - ????
- Chris Brown - He sees a woman taking a pic of him on her phone. Grabs her phone in a drive by and throws out derogatory statements.
- Drake - ?????
Really folks, you tell US haters to stop bringing up the RiHanna ****, well, we've got more crap to pile on in the last five years. I haven't even touched the surface. Where in all of this was DRAKE a bad guy?

LCS27

I'm doing Ri too and I'm not even rich or famous

Simone

Who is this polarizing?? WHO ACTUALLY CARES???

Angela

The media puts out what people want to believe. (1) CB girlfriend was with him and was injured (2) another reports shows CB dancing minutes before a bottle was thrown and not in the midst of drama. (3) another reports he was leaving and was blocked. (4) we have people blantantly making up scenarios based on body language. I think the problem on both sides, stop with the entourage, because you have people around u that don't have your best interest at heart. I don't either is the bad guy, they just need to get rid of the riff raff.

hb

chris and drake are just s*** of the earth kind of guys with no musical skills-

Christy

Does Chris Brown ever close his mouth? Looks like a dumbass in every pic. Goof. Wifebeater. Thug.

Christy

Does Chris Brown ever close his fat mouth? Looks like a total dirtbag thug in every pic and I am willing to bet he's equally unintelligent. Wifebeater. S***.

Susan

Why devote all this space to this mess? Do you not have any news worthy stuff? You have story after story on the same people with bad behavior over and over. I am getting bored with TMZ.......

Susan

Why do you devote so much space to this mess? You report on the same people with bad behavior over and over.....Do you not have anyone who can report on news worthy stories? I am getting bored with TMZ........

JJ

I think it so irresponsible of TMZ to ask a question like "are rappers inherently violent" or even Chris Brown for that matter. I do not endorse or agree with the things he has chosen to do but at the end of the day when you ask questions like that leads people make inaccurate assumptions about a topic that is very complicated. Those questions also promote the idea that all men of colour are violent and black women are promiscuous. I do enjoy TMZ but stick to the story. Your stupid polls are giving all the trolls on the internet license to be racists.