Aubrey O'Day

Would You?

6/18/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Aubrey ODay rocking a bathing suit thing in Vegas.Former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day showed off all her luscious orange lady goodies in a very interesting black bathing suit thing in Vegas this weekend.

Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jennifer

Okay okay, so I'm not a guy, but my question prior to making a decision would be, "Will she be talking or will she be silent?" She was on Celebrity Apprentice this season and I wanted to shoot my television set! Talk, talk, talk, talk.....!!!!!

Jreal

Hell to the NO!

Jacob

Can someone please tell me when Oompa Loompa orange became sexy?

tina

Why would she do this? She really looks bad...not bad for the average person, but she is supposed to be a Playboy type. She is thick and that orange tan is hideous. I did not like her on Celebrity and this tops it.

Logan R

She'd be good for a go or two.

stic

I would eat blue cheese right from that orange turd cutter of hers.

Beaners

Everything about this woman is fake (boobs, tan), an inflatable Love Doll would be more entertaining!

Don Martin

After seeing this self absorbed whack job on Celebrity Apprentice I wouldn't touch this nutty biotch if I was stranded on an island and hadn't shagged in a year. This bimbo is way jacked on the inside.

billybob

The Snookiism is metastasizing all over the country...STOP IT NOW!

gangrel76547

Her body is orange and she has the crazy eyes. I wouldn't hit it if it came gift wrapped.

magica

Of course not, I'm white. Only the bruthahs would be interested in this ho.

Bunny Wigglesworth

She has a slight case of the crazy eyes.

Elliot

She offered me that tail at a club promotion a few yeras ago when she was touring with Danity Kane. I was married so I passed. She was a little thick then but was still smoking hot. I cant believe what I'm seeing now. Such a pretty face and hair. Time for a million dollar Nutri Sytem endorsement.

Phreaky

First of all, she's too big to be dressing like this, she's orange and looks gross. How desperate do you look dressing like this on a red carpet - doesn't matter if it's for a pool party - it's TRASHY

Cashmere

Ok ok......so I don't want to be mean, nasty, blah blah blah....I won't stop traffic but I'm happy with the way I look and my personality works for me. With that said.........this woman would peel old wallpaper off a wall. She has to me, the potential to be very pretty, but.........after watching her obnoxious behavior on Celebrity Prentice, I'd use a mock up of her for target practice. I think I would bitch slap her so fast I would shock myself. Phew.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments