Jack Osbourne

I Have Multiple Sclerosis

6/18/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0617_jack_osbourne_gettyJack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former "Osbournes" star has revealed.

Osbourne tells PEOPLE he learned the news last month ... just two weeks after the birth of his daughter, Pearl Clementine.

Jack tells the mag, "I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."

MS affects the central nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord, causing problems with muscle control and strength as well as vision and balance.

GayboyNYC

God bless him. I hope he'll be okay.

snowcat

Jack this is just another test God is giving you....you've come all His tests with flying colors,I know you will do everything you can to stay as healthy as possible.Keep your head up and stay strong Jack!

Sherms

There are definite methods available to help keep it all under control. Hopefully he follows doctor's orders.

Debby Hanoka

I don't know your religion, Jack, but I offer prayers for health and well-being if you'll accept them. And congratulations on the new baby.

Jeanne Tutt

wow! what a shame! He's already overcome so much, I'm sure he won't let this take him down either. Best wishes to Jack and the Osbourne family as they tackle this head on. Take in every moment with your girl and daughter. Live every day like there is no tomorrow. Peace and love!

ramesh

provide me any good job for me boss,,,,,,

keepinitrealincali

MS-- unfortunately, that's one of the worst of the autoi mmune diseases. Symptoms vary from person to person. Best of luck to Jack with handling this disease.

Melissa

I have MS as well, going on 3 years in December. We are very lucky to be diagnosed in this day and age. There are so many treatments. Just stay healthy and do the treatment and you will be fine :-)

IceGypsy

Ahh that sucks big time! Listen to the doctors, but don't limit yourself to what they are telling you. You can manage some of the symptoms with natural treatments, diet and lifestyle changes that often work better than modern medicines. Stretching helps with the pain, you may even want to look at doing aqua therapy exercises as well.

charley

comes from that drug indued sperm of his braindead father and bitch mother.........see people that are addicts do pass their ignorant illnesses to their brats.........!

YouDontSay

Damn Jack. Don't let it get to you mentally. You can still enjoy your life and great new family. xoxox

Virtual Insanity

I wish you well, Jack.

Treefrog14

Keep your chin up Jack! I was diagnosed in 2001 and have been doing OK. They say men get it worse than women, but only if you let it get to you!!! fight it and don't get down on yourself.

scoopie

Hopefully, it won't be an intense case of ms and he'll be able to duck any exacurbations.

Darlene Kelly

My dad was diagnosed over 25 yrs. ago. As long as he keeps a positive attitude and has the support of hias family-he will be fine!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments