Jack Osbourne

I Have Multiple Sclerosis

6/18/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0617_jack_osbourne_gettyJack Osbourne has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former "Osbournes" star has revealed.

Osbourne tells PEOPLE he learned the news last month ... just two weeks after the birth of his daughter, Pearl Clementine.

Jack tells the mag, "I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?' I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."

MS affects the central nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord, causing problems with muscle control and strength as well as vision and balance.

Jennifer

Wow so sad to hear! Although with modern day medicine and marijuana he may be able to live with it for quite sometime! Fight the good fight Jack!!!! Take great care of yourself!!!!!

Blue

Sad news, he seems like a level headed and responsible guy, with a new baby, hopefully he can meet this challenge head on and something positive can come out of it.

MichaelAmsterdam

It's a horrible thing to get this diagnosis at such young age and extra difficult when you've just started a family, like Jack Osbourne. The uncertainty of the disease's future, it's simply heartbreaking. However, there's a lot going on regarding medical studies, a lot of progress and i do believe that there's a reasonable chance that MS will become a curable disease within the next couple of years. I hope for the best for Jack Osborne and I wish Jack and his family to be able to keep his head up and stay positive.

JohnnySepulveda

Jack! There's great doctors and medicine out there! Hang in there! And enjoy your child and your life!

warbaby

Jack you need to check out Gregg Braden please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw4LM&feature=plcp . Please try to help yourself.

kim.cosme

hello Jack, im sorry about you're diagnosis, i have ms as well. i got diagnosed in 07. my prayers are with you and your fam. congrats on ur new baby GOD BLESS YOU.

viv

Yup! That's the beauty of MS. I found out when I had just started my business in the downtown area of my city & I haD an all female Latin band way back in 2000. I was like, "Oh, so what you're saying is that now that I'm approaching 30 & I finally have things going I get to have this illness? I don't believe it. I'm going for a second opinion." On the bright side, I have been taking Natural Herbal remedies & well, at least I'm not in a wheelchair.

mia

I have had it for 26 years. get over it and deal with it. You sound like Montell and the big cry baby that he is. I have been through many issues with my MS. I had lost my sight at one point. Lost the use of my legs at another point. Mind over matter has alot to with how with how it affects you. I raised 3 kids with it and worked and was a single mom. If you dwell on it, it will make it worse.

mia

I have had MS for 26 years. I lost my sight at one time. The use of my legs at another. I raised 3 kids and worked as a single mother. Don't start sounding like Montell and his cry baby self. Poor me. Poor me. Poor me. I have learned that alot of it is mind over matter. Get over it and deal with it. The longer you sit on the pity pot, the worse YOU make it.

Diana White

Dear Jack,

I'm a 46 year old women and I have raised 3 kids, have 2 grand babies and work 1 full time job and a part time job. I have RRMS for 13YRS and you would never know it. The best advise I will give to you is keep your mind strong and don't dwell on the unknown. MS is just a thing, that's it, there are alot a med's now that will slow down the process. You can your family and your life AND DON'T LIKE ANYBODY PITY YOU!

GOT IT!

PS: If you need to listen there are alot us around give myself or MS chapter a call.

Diana

"Faith Never Fear"

LAPartyMcSage

Translation: You've been diagnosed with a designer disease caused by toxic food additives that can be easily remedied if you stop eating the offending poison. But you won't because you're one of the robot sheep who trusts the food supply and quack meds.

Lilly

I have MS but I am not defined by it. I was diagnosed at 17 and im not on any meds. at all just Vit. D and a multi vit. but life isnt over after you find out you have MS. Trust me Jack life could be worst. Keep living and smiling:)

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Yes Jack and your sister has lumberjack calves...what's your point?

really

so.........whats your point?

Cheri

Big deal! so do many many people, why is he in the new? he has never done anything good for others. Lets talk and help the small kids that have it and get little to no help.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments