Meek Mill

I Saw GIRLS Hurling Bottles

... Not Drake or Chris

6/18/2012 10:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Meek Mill
Meek Mill says he didn't throw a single bottle during the W.i.P. nightclub brawl ... neither did Drake nor Chris Brown. Instead, Meek says the real culprits are FEMALE.

Meek finally broke his silence with XXLMAG.com ... saying, "Chris and Drake, them two was there, but it's other people that be around that take sh*t to the next level."

Meek continued, “Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh*t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there.”

When asked if he threw a bottle, Meek replied, "F*ck no."

As we previously reported witnesses say Meek -- who was hanging at Drake's table during the June 13 incident -- was one of the instigators in the fight. He's also rumored to have slept with Rihanna.

Meek claims he spoke with Chris Brown on the phone directly after the brawl ... and both sides agreed they had no problem with the other.

Mill concluded, "Chris Brown be in clubs. He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand ... that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”

Majestik

I've heard ESL students speak better English. Go figure.

Phreaky

"it's other people that BE around" "Chris Brown BE in clubs" "He BE around situations"
Do you NOT see that you sound like a completed uneducated MORON? GET AN EDUCATION, learn how to speak!

mebrat24

yo bro - wonder why rappers get a bad name-----------

james

Hay Fool, Do you really thing we are that stupid to believe some burn'd out use up want-to-be like you. And I'm sure the bitches you were with tossed some bottles. But women that go to these places go there to hook up not get hit by fling bottles you lil punk ass bitchs use to fight one another with. Ya'll need to grow up and quit making yourselfs look like *****. OH WAIT, you are what you are......

just my opinion

stop making fun of how he speaks. he's from philly and never professed to be a U PENN scholar. he's just a young kid trying to make $$$.

anyway, i dont believe what he's saying on behalf of Drake but im sure plenty of other people got in on the action throwing things...look at the aftermath scene.

the person who started it is still responsible.

james

Hay Fool, Do you really think we are that stupid to believe some burn'd out use up want-to-be like you. And I'm sure the bitches you were with tossed some bottles. But women that go to these places go there to hook up not get hit by fling bottles you lil punk ass bitchs use to fight one another with. Ya'll need to grow up and quit making yourselfs look like *****. OH WAIT, you are what you are......

Max

Well that closes that case! How could you doubt the word of this fine, well spoken member of society?

tripod

he be shabadoobie wap in da club......yeaaaa yeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!

bkwardstraveler

TRANSLATION:
"Chris and Drake, them two was there , but it's other people that be around that take sh*t to the next level (Yeah they were in the vicinity but the two of them are angels, upstanding of the community. It was someone else who instigated the problem, honestly)"

When asked if he threw a bottle, Meek replied, "F*ck no (Nope, I am of the quiet sort)."

Meek continued, “Things just happen in the club (Because trouble follows Chris and Drake, Did I mention they're angels?). I seen girls in there throwing bottles (C & D were hiding under the table), all types of sh*t. All types of people (Big, short, skinny, fat, name it, they were there too). I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there (I was in the restroom when it started. Saw nothing of the sort).”

""Chris Brown be in clubs (Chris like to hang around loose women and intoxicated people who act like idiots. Large fish/small pond syndrome). He be around situations like this (This sh*t happens all the time, get used to it). Things get out of hand (If things were the norm and quiet, why bother getting out of bed?) ... that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever (I'm his flunky and look great next to him, so we are cool), not even him and Drake (unless they need some press).”

Of all the people to do damage control, they let this eloquent speaker make statements?

PG

"Chris Brown be in clubs. He be around situations like this". Seriously? Uneducated buffoon.

ann

why don't you learn to speak English!

Jen

Now these bitches are blaming girls?? Pathetic.

YouDontSay

Shut up

gege

Why does it bother you guys so much if someone has a "lower" education than you? I speaks like this because of where hes from. If you went to school and ARE EDUCATED, it wouldnt be hard for you to "decipher" what hes saying....all you have to do is replace the tenses.....IDIOTS. People are so quick to act like they are better...STFU.

Sada