Meek Mill

I Saw GIRLS Hurling Bottles

... Not Drake or Chris

6/18/2012 10:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Meek Mill
Meek Mill says he didn't throw a single bottle during the W.i.P. nightclub brawl ... neither did Drake nor Chris Brown. Instead, Meek says the real culprits are FEMALE.

Meek finally broke his silence with XXLMAG.com ... saying, "Chris and Drake, them two was there, but it's other people that be around that take sh*t to the next level."

Meek continued, “Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh*t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there.”

When asked if he threw a bottle, Meek replied, "F*ck no."

As we previously reported witnesses say Meek -- who was hanging at Drake's table during the June 13 incident -- was one of the instigators in the fight. He's also rumored to have slept with Rihanna.

Meek claims he spoke with Chris Brown on the phone directly after the brawl ... and both sides agreed they had no problem with the other.

Mill concluded, "Chris Brown be in clubs. He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand ... that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

JiggaBoo

I think his englissh is alrite doe. Ya'll is juss hatin doe. Leve him alone. He gettin money nd u aint. He git hoe yall be not gettin dem.

AL

This guys English is so sh*t. I am 100% African but i bet you i speak better English than this violent thug. Go back to primary school mate to learn basic English

bob reed

What a goal illiterate fool.....

oops

girls blame other girls..what's wrong with that

nanci

and he's saying he slept with rhianna? she must be really desperate.

O_o

first of all - 5th grade, repeat it...it's all i'm gonna say about that. second - i haven't slept w rihanna, and i'm startin to feel left out. third - i do believe that chicks were throwin bottles...chicks be craaaaazaaaay!!

nanci

people in Louisiana, florida and Arkansas talk like that, they mix their words up, and mix up sentences like a jig saw puzzle.

Diggy

"Wah they are rich black people and I am bitter that my life will never be as grand as their so I'm going to make racial comments waaaaah! Seriously people, get over it.

Suze

Yes "she made me hit her"!

Sapphiegirl

of course he, drake and chris brown & entourage are ANGELS and did not throw anything! FCKING MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN STARTING THE BRAWL AND BRAWLING. FCKING PUSSEY!

Diggy

me

this idiot cant even talk correctly

MQP

Awww ****... i come up in here tryin to find a story about how the fat, poorly-dressed cast of HBO's "Girls" be throwin bottles in the club, but this article just some more bull**** from assistants.

Sorry; it was pretty hard to do that moron grammar. Isn't it cute that this jackoff makes more money in a year than a lot of us will make in our lives? Oh wait no. It's really not.

JoAnna

Harvey that Judge was not racist. You are crying wolf again on the race card. Not long ago I heard a Judge say the same thing to a girl in traffic court. She told her she would put her in jail, or send her to etiquette school for wearing a white t shirt and blue jean mini skirt. The girl was white and so was the Judge. Judges today are not concerned about the law, just how they feel about it. Thanks to court tv, Judges just act like boisterous thugs. Look you need to take a chill pill and a page from Charles book.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7