« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rob Gronkowski

NFL Star Hosts

Topless Pool Party

6/18/2012 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Gronkowski shirtless and hosting a pool party
OK, so HE was the one who went topless ... but DAMN.

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski ditched his shirt ... and donned a pair of d-bag shades ... to host the Hot 100 party at Wet Republic on Vegas this weekend.

Of course, Rob isn't shy about his ridiculous physique ... dude tore off his shirt at a Super Bowl after-party back in February ... a move that was highly scrutinized 'cause his team had just LOST.

Thanks to our pals at SpyOnVegas.com for the pics.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

123

GRONK!

Chase

He donned the d-bag sunglasses because he knows his face is seriously BUSTED. They ALL do it. He may have the gym body, but it doesn't help that his face looks like a neanderthal. Think Mike from Jersey Sucks. He ALWAYS wears sunglasses (I mean, WHO wears sunglasses at NIGHT, IN A CLUB???).

karen

mmm he is yummy!

D-INCARNATION

Rob you had one job to do, catch that ball in the end zone and you didn't...

Joao

I know guys like that. They're continuous working out to show off their body, because that's all they have going for them... all bod, no brains, no looks and typically ****y. That used to be called an exhibitionist, I call it disgusting. Now, I'm not hating on the dude, this is the New America, home of the fake, greedy and DIVERSITY. If it's working for you, do it. I personally don't need to resort to those antics to establish my worth and meaning through the admiration of others.

GayboyNYC

Wow! Dude is so freaking hot! Wow. Delicious!

amanda

well if youre just judging people based on the surface, I will base all of you just on the surface.. you're people who sit on tmz and **** on celebrities because you're jealous and are doing nothing with your own time.. I know Rob and he's a great person.. he isn't a douchebag and who gives a **** if he's wearing underwear under a bathing suit??? He's the most down to earth pro athlete you could meet!

Dietra

Looking good Rob!

Quinn

A NE Patriot acting like a douche? Par for the course if you ask me.

stu

I'd luv to see him & Chris Hemsworth. go @ it!

DaveT

Bet he can do the left-titty right-titty muscle flex.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

He's got a sensational upper body, but he really needs to work on his legs...they look downright skinny and underdeveloped compared to his top.

FenixSiXX

Right boyz are winning in 2012-13.Don't get upset you got man dingo right?

sotiredofthis

Hot? Seriously?? Yeah, he loves his own junk - can't keep his hands off. Puh-leeze.

Bo

Wow... this dude Rob G. is frickin HOT, what a beautiful man!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments