Alec Baldwin

Violent Confrontation

w/ NY Daily News Photog

6/19/2012 7:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin has a Violent Confrontation with NY Daily News Photog
update_bar
11:44 AM PT -- The photog, Marcus Santos, has filed a criminal assault complaint against Baldwin with the NYPD.  The incident is currently under investigation.

0314_divider_graphic

Things got physical between Alec Baldwin and a NY Daily News photographer today ... as Alec was leaving a NY courthouse with his fiancee Hilaria Thomas.

According to the NY Daily News, Baldwin had just obtained a marriage license ... when he got into it with one of their staff photographers, Marcus Santos.

Santos told the paper Baldwin was screaming for him and another Daily News photog to back up ... and they obliged. But Baldwin kept coming -- "He comes after me, starts shoving and punching me -- one time, right in the chin."

But sources connected with Alec tell TMZ ... the photographer almost HIT HIM with the camera and while Alec pushed him away ... he did not punch him.

Moments after the altercation, Alec tweeted, "A 'photographer' almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded."

During the altercation, the 2nd NY Daily News photog snapped a shot of Alec with his arms extended and Santos falling back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cheryl A.

How do these loser men keep finding wives? Oh, yeah, he is famous and makes a lot of money. Why does he always solve his problems with his fist?

NancyB

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://bit.ly/PartnerWPaul ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

Red-in-Phoenix

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MzReeses

Those damned actors always so violent!

Fat Mike

I believe Baldwin. Photographers are dirtbags

ShrinkWrap

For someone who claims to hate the papz, he sure does do quite a lot to draw attention to himself.

Pudding Tang

How HILARIAz!

LittleBIt

I HATE Alec Baldwin but I have to agree with him on this one. Photogs have NO F-ing business following people, sticking those damn cameras in peoples faces, blocking celebs when they are in cars to get pictures, loitering outside their homes 24/7, car chases down busy highways. Something needs to be done about photographers now adays. They are rude, dangerous and sleazy. They will stop at nothing to get pictures including invasion of privacy. If LA has a conscience . . . . . they'd stop all this sh*t with the paps.

james

BOO FRIGGIN HOO, It comes with the job. Man up and take it for the team..LOL

who dat

This is definitely assault. This should be a tip off to his future wife. The guy has a uncontrollable temper.

Truth

HMMMM, DINT KNOW MEL GIBSON AND ALEC BALDWIN WERE RELATED. ***BOOM!!*** #TRUTH!!

Anonymous

I would really love to see one of these cameramen take their camera and shove it up some celeb's a$$.They should use it as a weapon. You have no expectation of privacy on a city street, and they can legally take pictures.
You can't just hit someone because you don't like it, or agree with it.

D. Potter

Lock this A-Hole up already...Go away Alec, go far away...

harleyharlett

bigger story - what idiot is going to marry him??

tmzfan

He has such a terrible temper! Remember the phone message he left his young daughter? I can't stand him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments