Bobby Brown

I'm Married, Again

6/19/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Bobby Brown married Alicia Etheredge in Honolulu
Sorry ladies, Bobby Brown is officially off the market ... again. Seriously, try to contain yourselves.

Bobby married his manager/baby mama Alicia Etheredge yesterday ... during a private ceremony in Honolulu.

According to People.com, Brown was surrounded by some of his kids Landon, La'Princia, Bobby Jr. and 3-year-old Cassius ... the couple's only child together.

Bobbi Kristina -- Brown's daughter with ex-wife Whitney Houston was apparently not at the ceremony.

But there were no tuxedos at this wedding, Bobby rocked red pants and a pair of white Adidas shoes ... because he's Bobby Brown.

Bobby and Alicia got engaged back in 2010 ... 3 years after his divorce from Whitney.

DaveT

Cool man, cool, congrats to Bobby and all involved, time to move past the fickle public's opinions and live your life......everybody's talking all this stuff about me...why don't they just let me live?....I don't need permission...to make my own decisions...that's my prerogative...

stu

Luv her tat. NOT!
Those poor babies.

Truth

THE ONLY REASON BOBBY IS "CLEAN" IS HE CANT AFFORD THE HARD DRUG$$. DUDE CANT PAY TO SNIFF THE CRACK AND HEROIN. HOWEVER, HE CAN STILL AFFORD THE AL-AL-ALCOHOL. MARCH 26TH DUI, ANYONE??? #TRUTH!!

Vee

"Congrats" to him! It could of been worse! We could of read he was all up in a club causing RIOTS and picking up hoodrats (LOL) then what? So lets Congradulate not Hate!!!!

Carla628

Life Goes On. ....Congrats!

Ih8Taxes

Wow, keeping it real classy there Bobby.

parlayer

guess the mornig period is over.

shan

classy

taz

That is some fantastic wedding picture. Are those all his kids? Somebody needs to invest in some birth control, he can't afford all those mouths.

SUGADEEVAH

BE BLESSED BOBBY YOU DESERVE TO HAPPY...CONGRATS

msconcerned

Wow

noel

He actually doesn't look very happy. Sad guy. I don't think things will end well for him either.

realtalk

none of bobby browns kids have the attractive gene. maybe because they all look like him.

KW804

Well, it looks like they had a nice ceremony. Those kids are too cute. I have held off on getting tattoos because I'm concerned about how it will look with a wedding gown. Alicia's tat was the first thing I noticed after the adorable children. How will we ladies contain ourselves now that Bobby is taken?

amitola76

With "some of his children" wow...no wonder there are more black babies being born than white! White people need to get busy makin some white babies and not the swirl ones!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments