Bobby Brown

I'm Married, Again

6/19/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Bobby Brown married Alicia Etheredge in Honolulu
Sorry ladies, Bobby Brown is officially off the market ... again. Seriously, try to contain yourselves.

Bobby married his manager/baby mama Alicia Etheredge yesterday ... during a private ceremony in Honolulu.

According to People.com, Brown was surrounded by some of his kids Landon, La'Princia, Bobby Jr. and 3-year-old Cassius ... the couple's only child together.

Bobbi Kristina -- Brown's daughter with ex-wife Whitney Houston was apparently not at the ceremony.

But there were no tuxedos at this wedding, Bobby rocked red pants and a pair of white Adidas shoes ... because he's Bobby Brown.

Bobby and Alicia got engaged back in 2010 ... 3 years after his divorce from Whitney.

MrHarrybawls2010

Bobby Brown: please get a vasectomy-the world doesnt need anymore people with your dna in the world. You are a creep with no morals and no class and have never been able to stay out of jail. You showed what kind of person you were at whitney houston's funeral.-staying for 15 min and then leaving because you didnt get the seat you wanted and then playing a concert later that night and then after the concert you were seen in a casino gambling with 3 women (that were not the woman you married here). You said to the press "let me grieve whitney houston's death in the best way I know how..." Wow, thats a really classy way of grieving Whitney you complete P.O.S.

grace

Good for him

I Was About To Say

How special. Wow, he doesn't seem to have very many kids.

cmb0368

Good, I'm glad Bobbi Kristina didn't go to the wedding! Now, I hope the story about her changing her name comes true. Kristina Houston has a nice ring to it.

I wonder how long this marriage will last. How long will it take for him to start beating this wife?
He's a creep!!

Rich

Piece of garbage.

Sarah

The worst thing Whitney Houston did in her life was get involved with this loser. Yes she might have been on drugs before she met him and it was her choice BUT he was a very bad influence and her life and career went downhill fast when she got with him. He abused Whitney and treated her like **** because he knew she was in love with him and he will do the same to this woman. He's a selfish, waste of space and karma will get him after what he put that poor woman through. RIP Whitney.

Ernest De Brew

I really thought that he may not marry this woman. But, she must be really special. At least he is moving forward with his life. I would not want him to dwell on his dead ex wife Whitney Houston and do something despicable.

treasure

they need to reconsider the three ladies they are letting go from basketball ives, they are keeping he ones who like to fight, leap table, hit people in their head, at least keep jen and royce if they want to stay

treasure

I HOPE THIS NEW WIFE HAVE A TRONG HEAD ON HER BODY WE DO NOT WANT ANOTHER WHITNEY SAGA. CONGRATS ANY WAY BOBBY KEEP ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW.

GabyO

Wow, she lookes gheeetttttttooooo!

Asessina

He has two kids named Bobbi-I bet they both feel special. I wonder how many kids he has total. I hope BK goes to BKH!

Brooklyn

Dear all you haters stop being f ass hole to my uncle Bobby brown Fu get a f job

Barbara Hood

Wow I just seen that he got married again. Strange how he waited until Whitney was gone. Would make me wonder if I married him if he would have done it if Whitney was still alive.

dc or nothong

Bobby brown ain't **** he been engaged to Alici for 2 years but after Whitney Houston pass he wants to marry this woman she loves him more than he loves he Whitney did not deserv Whitney did not deserve that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3