Flavor Flav

Pays Child Support,

Avoids Prison

6/19/2012 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619_flavor_flav_leaving_court_tmz
update_bar
Flav just released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "No matter what's in the media, I am a good father to all 7 of my children. I'll never let my family do without!"

He adds, "I do the best that I can with what I got and I try to make it work, and any man that doesn't take care of his kids is not a real man and he doesn't get good luck."

"I am satisfied with the judge's decision and I thank the judge for being understanding. Operation No Doubt is now in progress!!!"

0314_divider_graphic

Flavor Flav
will not be going to prison ... at least not today ... 'cause the rapper has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.

As TMZ reported, Flav was in deep trouble ... facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.

But moments ago, Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court ... sportin' his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.

The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man "took care" of his child support issues with Angie Parker -- the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt ... but sources close to the situation tell us he cut a check for $25k.

The next court date is scheduled for September -- when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.

Yeeeahhhh, boyyyyyyyyyyy.

pattycake

He's still wearing that stupid clock? Grow up already you fool.

KicksandGiggles

I am still stunned there are 7 desperate females of a species that laid down with him. But I digress... REAL men do not have to be forced by the courts to pay support. He needs to deflate his ego cause he is not paying squat on his own!

KnuckleDragger

Nuthin' like a judge to tell you what time it really is.

BoCletusPoe

Do you have the time?

kim is a publicity whore

hahahah oh my god, I could not stop laughing when I saw the picture. I cannot believe he went to court with his big ass clock hanging from his neck.

SMH.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Chuck D. must wince and cringe everytime he sees this ass make him look like an idiot by association again.

Dinky Doo

I don't care what none a y'all say...flavor flav was a hip hop pioneer.

Justin

Do we need more of this DNA in the gene pool?

O_o

at least he know' what time it is!

hollyhoodman

Flavor flav!!!! Yea boiii!!!!! Lol what a clown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2