« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

NBC Failed to Air

Damning Molestation Comments

6/19/2012 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061912_sandusky_unaired_v2_launch
Jerry Sandusky told Bob Costas back in November -- "I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped."  Yet that damning statement was never aired on NBC, and prosecutors in the molestation case have not played it for the jury.

"NBC Nightly News" aired the statement last night ... As for why NBC didn't air it during the November broadcast, a spokesman told us, "There were a lot of compelling comments in the original interview but we did not have time to include them all."

As for why prosecutors didn't play Sandusky's statement to the jury ... beats us.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carl

That comment is sketchy, but he isn't admitting to anything. Harvey the lawyer should understand that.

charlei harper

that man is so screwed....I hope the jury can see it for it was...an abomination to youthful trust...that monster needs to pay for how much he messed up those poor trusting kids...burn in hell Sandusky...even that's too good for him.

Bob

ughh...how long until his trial end and gets convicted, the testimony that I've read so far is really sick! ****ing sicko

digit0lchica04

Wow. Creepy....

Charlie Sheen's Watch

OMG!! ESPN just another Network fixed on trying to cover up these allegations. Why are these demonic people trying to protect this monster - why are they trying to cover up the rape of children!

These people are disgusting!

CelebJustice

Gee, another case of NBC News "editing" issues.

Shawn

NBC fails to air a lot of things.

Buckaroobonzai

that comment could be translated many ways. This is TMZ pushing their dramatic opinions on the public yet again. Gosh, I used to LOVE TMZ. Why have they become such an untrustworthy source these days? I have to second guess every headline I see.

kronenburg

Oh, Lord. If I were Sandusky's attorney, I'd be petrified to let him take the witness stand.

Lisa

How could they not have had the time to air the most compelling comment of all? It's practically an admission! Why on earth was that not played for the jurors? I don't get it.

dd

So he didn't seek them all out just a few chosen ones?

bob

Well they didn't air his outburst screaming "I am Cornholio" either!

Gman

You mean NBC....the same network who selectively edited the George Zimmerman tapes to make him look racist? NBC, who just yesterday deliberately edited Mit Romneys speech out of context. NBC, who rigged GM trucks with explosives then did a story about faulty fuel lines causing trucks to explode.

NBC has a long long history of not being an honest news outlet. They are not only not honest they deliberately misinform.

bob

Hey Bob. From one Bob to another, It's time to... LOSE THE DYE JOB.
Seriously...

She's baaaack

Good old Jer' Im sure when this is over he's going to be voted NAMBLA's daddy of the year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments