Halle Berry

Ordered to Pay Big Bucks

In Child Support

6/20/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_halle_berry_gabriel
Some of Halle Berry's "New Year's Eve" money will be going to baby daddy Gabriel Aubry, because a judge has just ordered the actress to shell out nearly a quarter of a million bucks a year in child support.

Lawyers for Halle and Gabriel were in court Monday, and sources connected with Gabriel tell TMZ ... the family law judge ordered Halle to pay Nahla's daddy $20,000 a month.

Although Nahla is 4, until Monday there was never a child support order issued by a judge, but now one is in place.

We're told both sides are still at war, and they will soon be battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

Lisa

I'm sure she hit the roof when she heard this. This woman does not like share her money. I won't be surprise if she announces she's not taking her daughter to Paris anymore just to have it reduced.

marymac

Hahaha, horrid Halle. :)

Marvin

He got to have sex with Halle Berry then get paid for it. Nice gig if you can get it.

GoodNews!

Wow, he sold his baby to his baby's mama for about 3.4 million, if she pays him $240K per month until Nahla turns 18 yrs old. I guess that's how the system works. That's pocket change for Halle Berry. She probably will not have a problem paying him to just go away, especially since she's moving to Paris. I am sure he not going to be visiting too often, unless he has to report his visits to the courts. As a father I would never want my child to know that I did not work to take care of her. When Nahla get's older, she's not going to have an ounce of respect for him. But I figure he won't care. It's all about the money!

ViableV

I hope her new boyfriend sees what a hassle and major piece of baggage this c.u.n.t will be for him, and quickly burns rubber and heads for the hills!! At this point she is nothing more than a grumpy, negative, 50 year old has-been piece of s.h.I.t whose a bitter shell of her former self.

GoodNews!

Sorry, I meant $240k per YEAR, not month.

priceless

hey, that's what women's lib was all about, right? she should pay child support just like a man would have to do if he was the bread winner. He took care of his daughter and now she wants to cut him off. pffft.

VIDGMER

OUCH!

Demi

Halley " dingle " Berry : you could have found a sperm donnor but you wanted to flaunt the pretty white boy. So now pay for it, beatch! Everyone knows you are an evil crazy beatch!

Sincerity

Majestik

I'm actually worried here. I wonder if that large settlement is because the judge will indeed rule she can move to Paris. He now doesn't have an excuse to commute across the Ocean. I just hope that isn't the case. Nahla doesn't need to get screwed up because her mother is.
8 hours ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Majestik

That's "VERY INSIGHTFUL"!!! However, since the court has already determined that Halle Berry is the "BETTER" PARENT, the $20,000 per month is going to have "NUMEROUS STRINGS ATTACHED" given Gabriel Aubry's visits REQUIRE SUPERVISION!!! Now that the "WORTHLESS", "RACIST" GOLD DIGGER has an "ACTUAL INCOME", I doubt that he will continue to be SUCH AN "ATTENTIVE" FATHER given his well known issues concerning "RACE" AND "ANGER"!!!

wow

This is bull****. Isn't he worth a couple of million himself?
Not all kids get the same standard of living when they're with the other parent. A friend of our family gets trips around the world, cell phone, expensive clothes,season tickets to sporting events, game systems and money with one parent while the other parent is struggling. Most children of divorce have a lower standard of living
Halle is the primary caregiver. She shouldn't be giving him money to use on himself. That's where it will be spent, on Gabriel, not Nahla..

Sincerity

RCG

First, I seriously doubt many women are paying their child's father a quarter of a million in support per year because unlike Halle many wealthy women would never date or have a baby with a man who is not on their social economic level. However, the very good thing is Nahla will grow up knowing that her mother provided for her and (her father.) Children love parents who provide for them. Aubry no longer has to worry about money and he is now free to support more children and a poorer woman off Nahla's child support (that he benefits from.) Aubry is probably happy because he is a kept man who is getting paid to to be the father or a wealthy woman's child. Most men, unlike women do not aspire to be "kept" but if that's all you can be so be it.. Hopefully now that Aubry is getting paid for donating his sperm he will not need to reduce the mother of his child to beginning a bitc*, nigg**, whor*, trash or crazy [in his daughter's presence.]
3 hours ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M WILLING TO BET THE $20,000 PER MONTH HAS "NUMEROUS STIPULATIONS ATTACHED" AND "FAILURE TO COMPLY" WILL RESULT IN EITHER A "REDUCTION OR LOSS" OF CHILD SUPPORT MONEY!!!

Sunset

I am so glad the judge is making her pay that! She deserves to after all the hell she has put Gabriel through and with what she is doing to her daughter. Whichever parent makes more should pay. He will need it to continue to fight her in court to see his child and if she is allowed to move to France he will need it even more. I think he has played fair all the way. He did not even ask for the money until recently and the child is four!

mel

No kids for me. And when I do decide I'm going to a sperm bank. Sperm donors have no rights! And I won't have to deal with all the drama that goes along with it, plus it's much cheaper! Halle what a stupid decision you made. Oh well, you made your bed.

Jordan

This is a racial thing on here all the African American woman are for halle and the rest respect the decision of what california law states and what the judge ruled. Aubrey has lost many decisions by this judge.