Halle Berry

Ordered to Pay Big Bucks

In Child Support

6/20/2012 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620_halle_berry_gabriel
Some of Halle Berry's "New Year's Eve" money will be going to baby daddy Gabriel Aubry, because a judge has just ordered the actress to shell out nearly a quarter of a million bucks a year in child support.

Lawyers for Halle and Gabriel were in court Monday, and sources connected with Gabriel tell TMZ ... the family law judge ordered Halle to pay Nahla's daddy $20,000 a month.

Although Nahla is 4, until Monday there was never a child support order issued by a judge, but now one is in place.

We're told both sides are still at war, and they will soon be battling in court over whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.

0123_halle_gabriel_footer

Ashlyn

I don't think it's fair for her to try and move to Paris. If he tried to move to Paris with their daughter, Halle would go absolutely crazy. Obviously I don't know Halle personally, but she seems like a very bitter woman. I'm with Gabriel on the way on this one.

tres

"But that's what the hell you get Halle for giving up on the brothers....smh yes I said. This baby daddy is a ****ing leech at lease Eric Benet had his own money & when ya'll divorce he got NOTHING. I'm mad as hell over this."
********
IMO,IT'S HALLE'S PEROGATIVE TO DATE WHOEVER SHE WANTS. MY PROBLEM WITH HER IS THAT SHE WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND PUBLICLY TRASHED BLACK MEN. SHE IS ALLOWED TO FEEL ANYWAY SHE WANTS,BUT SHE SHOULD NEVER HAD STATED THAT PUBLICLY. THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD BLACK MEN OUT THERE. DON'T LET THE MEDIA AND IDIOTS LIKE HALLE FOOL YOU.

tres

"Well, halle wanted her a blue eyed blond hair "knight" and a baby with "good hair" like the majority of black females. She got what she wanted!"

CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT...

Americentric

That's fair. Halle Berry pays 20,000 a month, Chris Bosh pays 2,000 a month. First hand from: Halle http://voices.yahoo.com/halle-berry-hair-raising-battle-860...4701.html

Americentric

Halle Berry pays 20,000 a month, Chris Bosh pays 2,000 a month. Sounds right Halle says http://voices.yahoo.com/halle-berry-hair-raising-battle-860...4701.html

tres

"This is a racial thing on here all the African American woman are for halle and the rest respect the decision of what california law states and what the judge ruled. Aubrey has lost many decisions by this judge."
********
PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. MOST AFRINCA AMERICANS HAVE KNOWN FOR MANY YEARS THAT HALLE IS COMPLETELY OFF HER ROCKER.

RadiantT

I wonder if a judge would have ordered her to pay a Black baby daddy this much... Yeah, I said it!

LISA

WELL HE JUST WANTED HER MONEY. SHE KNEW HE WAS BROKE A WASHED UP MODEL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM ON ANYTHING UNTIL HE GOT WITH HALLEY. HE IS JUST A MALE GOLD DIGGER LIKE MOST NON BLACK WOMEN ARE WITH THESE MEN THAT ARE FAMOUS ARE SPORTS STARS

LISA

Dawn

After what she has done to him - with the fake lawsuit etc. - he deserves FAR more than that! She has cost this man - monies, time, public image, jobs etc. - all in order for her to decimate him & keep him out of Nahlas life! SHE has created this, now she should pay the piper!

singofthetimes2

Halley lost a lot of respect for dating that loser any way .

Rogue River Man

I am amazed that there are so many who's assessment of Holly is the same as mine!
Cool!

bryan

Hhahahah Bit-h ... LOVE IT!!!!!!! It is about time the tables are turned... Pay or go to jail beatch!!!!

FatherEmpyrean

I'm happily married and have an exwife with a son who is properly taken care of by us both.We let the courts decide but initially it is never easy and we both fought for what was fair. Now I'm from a generation that at least believes in working, providing and investing in our children and so was she. If she wouldn't share custody equally or a little more (60.../40) I would have asked for full custody PERIOD and would have never asked for spousal support although certain laws actually say that you have to.
1. Gabby wanted out of this relationship NOT HALLE!!!
(do your research and READ)
2. He was PROVEN to be psycologically UNFIT to have full custody or even joint (50/50) custody.[ For all those loyal supporters who thinks wow he must be an awesome Dad! ]
So let me get this straight, he wanted to end this relationship with the mother of Nahla because Halle {va va voom} is getting older and Halle does what other hot blooded AMERICAN women do all the time is freakin move on. It's perfectly fine to meet a Frenchman who wants to MARRY her and *gasp* she wants to DUH move to his hometown-which last time I check happens all the time in relationships even complicated ones. Now the courts rule that this guy cannot possible take care of his daughter 100% not even %50 no not even %40 due to his "personal issues" in contrast of other hard working fathers like me that do all the time. Now he works and brings a substantial amount of money for he and THEIR daughter but I am missing WHY HE GETS $20,000 a month!!!
Sorry I might be the only guy that thinks this he was of even lower character, most WOMEN GOLD DIGGERS (low character) ACTUALLY HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF THE CHILDREN. Halle has NOT CUT GABRIEL FROM HIS DAUGHTER'S LIFE. Since GABBY is FRENCH Canadian and a SUPER MODEL, France should almost probably feel like second home and it comes with the job he is suppose to have. Course what do I know, really what do any of us know, but I got a sneaky suspicion that this action should definitely be appealed. Seems to me Halle is guilty of being a GOOD hands on mom and a provider. Good for her for moving on and honestly away from such nonsense.

SK

Don't hate just because she's black...MR. Aubry is a loser who cannot hold down a J-O-B...

He also has a very bad temper...and to those of you who thinks ANY woman should stay with a man that cheats on her you are a BIGGER fool yourselves.

Why would any smart, rich, beautiful woman stay with a cheater or a loser