« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena's Wife

I Believe He

Cheated On Me

6/20/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619-cenas-1
John Cena's estranged wife is convinced ... the WWE superstar was bangin' around behind her back during the marriage ... and now she's on a mission to prove it in court.

TMZ broke the story ... John blindsided his high school sweetheart Liz Cena with divorce papers back in May after 3 years of marriage.

Now, Liz's attorney Raymond Rafool tells TMZ ... they've been getting tips Cena had been messing around during the marriage ... which, if true, could be grounds for Liz to challenge the prenup.

"We're definitely following up on every lead relative to his being unfaithful before AND after the separation," Rafool says.

So far, it's unclear if Liz's camp has found any real leads.

Calls to John's camp have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Liz

Is it just me or does she looks like Joan Cusak? lol

rob evans

John Cena was going 'BALLS DEEP' on some ho haha

If I had millions, I am sorry you Tiger Wood's wife or Cena's wife but I would go Balls Deep too lol

hollyhoodman

That whore just wants more money she don't deserve. Cena is much to busy to be screwing other women. Wrestling is a full time commitment.

Chris

He totally 5 knuckle shuffled another chick! Lol

MW

uh huh this B*tch is just pissed she will need to find a job and place of her our and she wont get access to All Cena's money, I am by no means a fan of his but this b*tch is clearly gonna try everything she can to Get herself some Money.......what a B*tch

John

I could see this guy being a male amusement park ride.

John

Who could say no to him....man fantasy.

blackstarafro

I am pretty sure some bitter woman called all men dogs. well I will say that all women are bitches. at the end of the day a bitch is a dog. they mean the same thing. now that I have said that. not all men and not all women are dogs or bitches. I am glad to see that john cena was smart enough to get a prenup. in the prenup include everything even the kids. then if your wife wants 30000 a month in child support so she can hire a surrogate mom to raise the kids. you won't have to worry about her getting a cent from you. make sure equal custody is in the prenup. a lot of the time a man will be paying child support for a kid he has o have permission from a court to see for 3 hrs.

Terminal Tower

I can defnitively tell you Cena was cheating...
He was doing Fred's mom...

Melanie

Ohh God, since February everybody was talking about Liz cheating because John was all the time on the road (living in an RV ). Add to this that John was and is still dealing with his younger brother's cancer. Liz you know the truth and the people that know you....know who you really are.

Fidel Sarcastro

Oh no... what will all the lil jimmies think when they find out their role model is a two timing piece of ****?

Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

If this is true then his motto means Hustle to your next booty call, Loyalty to your "lady parts" and Respect for anyone and everything except the sanctity of marriage and your wife.

LadyN

Well, there was that storyline with Eve Torres and The Rock implied (during his Cleveland Rocks 'song") that there was something going on for real right before Cena filed for divorce. But really, if a man wants to divorce you and no longer loves you, accept it. Who wants to hold onto a guy who doesn't want to be held onto. And if he cheated, that's even more reason to let him go. She just wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. She should have thought about that before she signed the prenup.

I am Spartacus

He was banging Mickie James. It the reason she is no longer in the WWE and is now with TNA. Everyone knows he was banging her, she basically admitted it.

I am Spartacus

He's on the road 300+ days a year, of course he's tapping someone else

Bagheera

If she believed John was unfaithful prior to the separation, we would have known about it by now. We would have known about it before John wanted a divorce.
I would not be surprised to find out John had a relationship with another person. Look at him. Most women just throw themselves at him. He is the ideal man, physically, for a lot of women. He is on the road more days of the year than all of members of a popular band (combined).
---
That said, I would not be surprised to learn she cheated on him either. She is not bad to look at. She has a lot of money at her disposal. She is young. Her husband is rarely at home. There is a good chance she looked outside her marriage to satisfy her needs.