« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena's Wife

I Believe He

Cheated On Me

6/20/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619-cenas-1
John Cena's estranged wife is convinced ... the WWE superstar was bangin' around behind her back during the marriage ... and now she's on a mission to prove it in court.

TMZ broke the story ... John blindsided his high school sweetheart Liz Cena with divorce papers back in May after 3 years of marriage.

Now, Liz's attorney Raymond Rafool tells TMZ ... they've been getting tips Cena had been messing around during the marriage ... which, if true, could be grounds for Liz to challenge the prenup.

"We're definitely following up on every lead relative to his being unfaithful before AND after the separation," Rafool says.

So far, it's unclear if Liz's camp has found any real leads.

Calls to John's camp have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Loving Cena

Cena is a big star. My kids and I love him and watch him all the time. He wants a divorce, so what. You show me a man who doesn't! She is only crying cheat because now she will be left with nothing. Guess she should have got a job and not been relying on a man to take care of her.

jim

I HOPE SHE NAILS HIM TO THE WALLS. I HATE CHEATERS!!!!

Tr0LL666

YOu can't see me!

jim

why would he cheat on her? she's gorgeous. i hope she takes him for everything he has what a piece of work...HEY BIG SHOW KNOCK HIM OUT FOR ME

Melanie

Let's clear out the air...Mickie James dreams w/John and because John didn't want anything with her she was transfer from Raw to Smackdown in 2009, in 2010 she leaves WWE to pursuit a country music career. She was engaged with Kenny Dykstra (who was on contract with WWE from 2006-2008). John was in a ON and OFF relationship with Liz for more than 10 years until they got married on July 2009. If he was with Mickie was before getting married. Liz, please get a job, respect the prenuptial and understand he doesn't want anything related with you anymore. Move on.

John Cena

I wonder if this is all about him kissing that one chick on Raw a few months ago, lol.

chevyjr

come on John ,,.. Hope your attorney is better than hers!!!!

jackie

I don't think it's cheating, if ur srperated! He left ur ass and ur just pissed, cuz u lucked out on all that $$$.

The Chosen One

Well kiddies, I hate to tell you this, but Liz is NOT John's high school sweetheart. She isn't even from the same part of the country. Stupid wrestling scribes.

jpm4444

I dont get why he married her in the first place.

She looks like she's much older than he is and isn't very pretty and from what has been written isn't exactly the sweetest person.

tinus engels

I see John in the ring all the time, he has no time for other activities. I see him as a honest man.

Loverlay

It seems like this lawyer is doing everything he can to get the prenup tossed out, which makes me think why it was agreed to in the first place. I'll never support a prenuptial agreement because it seems like an element of trust is missing, however, it's stories like this which make men go out and get one because they don't to be taken for all they've got, especially if they're up against a lawyer who's famous for getting one of his clients 70% of her ex-husband's assets out of the divorce. It is very sad that John and Liz's relationship has ended this way especially seeing as they were high school sweethearts. Maybe the issue wasn't that they weren't cut out for marriage, they just weren't ready to make that sort of commitment. Liz's lawyer is going to have a tough time proving John cheated, though.

Raneem

Will no need to remind you Liza, that Cena was the first to ask for the divorce !! I believe he has the prove of your cheat.

Didarul Karim Masum

john cena you are my ..................... best wwe

Bee

you need to be sure instead of just thinking he did something .... i am an old navy wife and your mind can and will play tricks on you so be sure dear for John Cena is a good guy i can tell believe me